Orange Cream Mousse Cookie Cups. View top rated Orange cream mousse recipes with ratings and reviews. Top with remaining chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs and half of a chocolate sandwich cookie, if desired. These Orange Chocolate Mousse Domes are one of the most elegant dessert you can prepare for upcoming holidays.
Traditional Mousse with orange surprise Get down to the kitchen without much ado and make this lovely dessert today. Please do click a picture of your cream. This Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe is equally delicious and versatile. You can have Orange Cream Mousse Cookie Cups using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Orange Cream Mousse Cookie Cups
- It’s 4 cup of finely crushed oreo cookies, about 2 regular sized packages or 60 to 65 cookies, crush whole cookie, filling and all..
- You need 5 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 36 of mini muffin tins with paper liners in each cup.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh orange juice.
- Prepare 1 of 3 ounce box orange jello.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
I have made Chocolate Mousse before…but have never really found a recipe that I liked. I tried to develop my own a few years back which ended in spoon throwing and tears. Cookie Desserts, Just Desserts, Cookie Recipes, Delicious Desserts, Cookie Cups, Banana Cream Cupcakes, Cookies And Cream, Chocolate Brownie These Samoa Cream Pie Cookie Cups are a chocolate pudding cookie filled with a vanilla-caramel mousse and topped with whipped cream. This easy-to-make dessert is one of my favorites to serve.
Orange Cream Mousse Cookie Cups instructions
- MAKE COOKIE CRUSTS.
- Combine oreo crumbs and butter in a large bowl, mix well. Press about a tablespoon or so into each mini muffin cup, press crumbs in bottom and up sides of liners. Bake in a 350 oven 5 minutes, cool..
- MAKE ORANGE MOUSSE FILLING.
- Heat 1cup orange juice to boiling, add jello and dissolve for 2 minutes. Add remaining 1 cup chilled orange juice. Chill in refigerator until starting to thicken, about 1 hour..
- Meanwhile in a chilled bowl beat cream until peaks form, add vanilla extract.Fold cream into orange mixture. Chill again until mixture mounds slightly.Fill cookie cups with mousse.Chill 6 hours or overnight..
- With a sharp knife gently remove cups and peel off paper liners. Garnish with orange sprinkles and chocolate shaving. Store in refigerator.
- NOTE; If you want larger cups they can be made the same way in regular muffin paper lined muffin tins, it will make about 17 of them..
Customize these easy cookie cups with one of six different delicious fillings. Make a big batch, and these Squeeze marshmallow creme into each cookie cup. Drizzle with chocolate ice cream topping; sprinkle Spoon or pipe into cups. Sprinkle with lemon, orange, and/or lime zest. This vegan chocolate orange mousse is smooth, creamy and addictive.