pecan pie cake. This Pecan Pie Cake tastes just like pecan pie but in cake form. The cake mix actually gets made into two different batters. This Pecan Pie Cake is perfect for your holiday get-togethers!
Pecan Pie Cake I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Pecan Pie Cake tastes just like pecan pie but in cake form. I think it tastes even better than pecan pie. You can have pecan pie cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of pecan pie cake
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 stick of melted butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of light karo syrup.
- It’s 2 cup of pecans.
Watch me make this Pecan Pie Coffee Cake from start to finish! Pair this pecan pie coffee cake with your favorite coffee and fresh fruit, and you've got yourself a simple and delicious brunch! Decadent, melt-in-your-mouth Pecan Pie Coffee Cake is perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas dessert. You'll fall head over heels for this moist coffee cake!
pecan pie cake step by step
- preheat oven to 305°F.
- remove 2/3 cup cake mix for later.
- add remaining cake mix,one egg and margarine.
- pat in 9×13 inch pan that has been sprayed.
- bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, Let cool.
- mix karo syrup,sugar,3eggs,2/3 cup cake mix and pecans pour over cooled crust and bake for 45 minutes cool completely(overnight) cut in bite size squares.
Pecan Pie Pound Cake from Delish.com is a showstopper. Spoon pecan topping in an even layer over the top of your pound cake. NOTE: if you bake your own pecan pie, I would recommend that you put parchment paper on the bottom of the pan. This pecan pie recipe impressed me from beginning to end. The crispy topping, the chunky pecans, the gooey center and oh, of course, the flaky crust.