Tahini Chocolate Avocado Mousse.
You can have Tahini Chocolate Avocado Mousse using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tahini Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- Prepare of very ripe avocados.
- You need of dark chocolate, melted.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of milk – you could use almond milk for vegan.
- It’s of date syrup – you could use honey.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of tahini paste.
- You need of salt.
Tahini Chocolate Avocado Mousse instructions
- Put the avocado flesh in a food processor..
- Add the melted chocolate,cocoa powder, milk, date syrup, vanilla, tahini paste and salt..
- Puree this till it is combined and creamy..
- Spoon the mousse into four dishes and chill for atleast two hours..
- I served it with bought caramel custard though it would be nice with cream also. Or even add 1/2 tsp cardamom to the cream and a tbsp sugar..
recipe by Batul Gullam @cookpad