Pecan Pie Cupcakes. Pecan Pie Cupcakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. There's no better cupcake for Thanksgiving. Pecan pie in a cupcake is just about as good as it gets.
I happened upon the recipe for these Pecan Pie Cupcakes by accident and was instantly intrigued. A cupcake that tastes like pecan pie? How could I not try them? You can have Pecan Pie Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pecan Pie Cupcakes
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
Boozy Pecan Pie Cupcakes from Delish.com pack a quiet punch to hit that sweet spot. We looove pecan pie, but we gotta admit, it's not the easiest to make. These cupcakes have all the pecan pie. Pecan Pie is the quintessential dessert of fall.
Pecan Pie Cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- in a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well..
- Spring miniature muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray (spray with flour in it works best).
- fill each 3/4 full.
- Bake for approximately 18 minutes.
- note: generously spray pan with cooking spray with flour. Once they come out of the oven let them cool for one minute and flip them out onto cooling rack. If they cool in the pan they will have to be chiseled out..
Why make a whole pecan pie when you can make these cute cupcakes instead? The ultimate dessert for anyone that loves OREO cookies! A thick OREO crust, creamy OREO no-bake cheesecake filling. These are a great way to enjoy the taste of Pecan Pie without the fuss of making a pie! Great to bring to parties or to make for your guest.