Choco-walnut biscuit cake.
You can cook Choco-walnut biscuit cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco-walnut biscuit cake
- You need of chocolate Bourbon biscuits.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of coffee concoction.
- It’s of cocoa.
- It’s of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of eno.
- It’s of vanilla essence.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare of th cup walnuts.
- You need of Chocolate sauce (topping).
- You need of Coloured sprinklers.
Choco-walnut biscuit cake instructions
- Prepare a coffee concoction by boiling 1/2 tsp coffee in 1/4th cup water. Cool it down and keep aside..
- Meanwhile grind biscuits to fine powder and take out in a big mixing bowl..
- Add sugar, cocoa, milk, coffee concoction, walnuts and chocolate chips in it. Mix it well..
- Add vanilaa essence and eno. Mix. Pour the batter into greased microwave safe glass bowl with butter paper in bottom. Tap it lightly to remove air bubbles..
- Cook at full power at microwave setting for 5 minutes or until done in a preheated microwave..
- Check with toothpick. Do not take out immediately from microwave as it might sink. Leave for 2-3 minutes inside and then take out..
- Spread Chocolate sauce on top if you wish to. Though this cake tastes very yummy without it too. Add coloured sprinklers and enjoy!.
recipe by Go Boundless with Ayushi @cookpad