Easy Condensed milk cake. So, to make a traditional condensed milk cake, put this main ingredient in a large enough bowl to prepare the cake batter. Mix all the ingredients with an electric mixer for four to five minutes until the batter is smooth then pour into the cake pan. Condensed Milk Cake — Quick, tender and easy cake that will impress at the dinner table or a party without you slaving away in the kitchen.
Condensed milk cake is definitely one of those desserts […] It doesn't get much easier than this Condensed Milk Cake recipe. Essentially it is a flan or custard style of cake that uses a can of sweetened condensed milk, eggs and flour. A little baking powder and butter – and that's it. You can cook Easy Condensed milk cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Condensed milk cake
- You need 3 cups of + 3 tbs (all purpose flour).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoons of (baking soda).
- Prepare 14 ounces of (can coconut sweetened condensed milk).
- It’s 4 of (eggs).
- You need 4 tablespoons of (unsalted butter), melt.
- You need of Confectioners’ sugar for dusting.
Add a syrupy berry compote if you're jazzing it up but it is utterly delicious all by itself. Which kind of cake are you looking for? Bundt Cake Pound Cake Chocolate Cake Coffee Cake Carrot Cake Any Type of Cake. This search takes into account your taste preferences.
Easy Condensed milk cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Mix 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons flour and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and melted butter in a bowl and add to the flour mixture. Beat using an electric mixer until batter is smooth and creamy. Pour batter into the prepared springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Run a table knife around the edges to loosen. Invert cake carefully onto a serving plate or cooling rack. Let cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar before serving.
Condensed Milk Pound Cake is a buttery, rich, and dense pound cake sweetened with sweetened condensed milk. Topped with whipped cream and fresh berries, it makes a delightful summer dessert. With just the right amount of sweetness, Condensed Milk Pound Cake also makes an indulgent breakfast with a cup of coffee. Condensed Milk Cake is a buttery, rich, and dense cake sweetened with sweetened condensed milk. Condensed Milk Cake Recipe Without Oven