Easy pecan pie. Pecan pie is quintessentially American because the pecan nut is in fact native to North America. Easy Pecan Pie Recipe with brown sugar instead of corn syrup makes a delicious gooey pecan pie filling. How to make pecan pie the easy way for Thanksgiving!
It takes just a few I think whoever coined the phrase "easy as pie" was talking about Pecan Pie. It's one of the easiest recipes. I'm always searching for fast and easy recipes to take to the teachers lounge. You can have Easy pecan pie using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy pecan pie
- You need of filling.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecan halves.
- It’s of crust.
- Prepare 1 of frozen crust.
The staff goes nuts for these shortcut pecan pie bars. —Kathro Yoder, Defiance, Ohio. Pecan pie itself, though, is a more recent invention. Scatter pecan halves into pie crust and pour over sugar mixture. Mix gently with a spoon to coat nuts and evenly disperse.
Easy pecan pie step by step
- mix all filling ingredients in a large bowl except for pecans once mix well add the pecans.
- pour the mix in the frozen crust then put on a 350 preheated oven for 1 hour or until set.
Sure, you could make a pecan pie but that's so predictable. Surprise and delight everyone at the table with these easier-than-pie (pun intended. Pecan pie has been pigeonholed for too long! I have always HAD Pecan Pie at Thanksgiving, but never MADE it. Let me tell you, this is THE easiest recipe!!!