Apple cake "Sharlotka". This apple sharlotka recipe is so quick and easy to make. The texture is perfect; soft and airy, and the cake is balanced with the perfect amount of tartness from the apples. Sharlotka is a light, fluffy Russian apple cake that's simple to make and perfect for dessert, brunch or an afternoon snack.
Tips for Making the Best Russian Sharlotka. While Polish szarlotka apple cake is a bit complex to put together, with layers of dough and apples, Russian sharlotka is very easy to make. Even if you are new to baking, you will most likely end up with a delicious apple dessert. You can make Apple cake "Sharlotka" using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Apple cake "Sharlotka"
- Prepare 4 pc of Eggs.
- It’s 200 gr of 🍎 Sugar.
- It’s 200 gr of 🍎 Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of 🍎 Baking powder.
- Prepare 5-6 pc of 🍎 Apples.
- You need 2 tsp of 🍎 Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of 🍎 Cinnamon.
- Prepare of 🍎 Oil/butter for grease the dish.
But there are still a few tricks that will help you make the best Sharlotka possible: Apple Cake Sharlotka. Not bad considering the height of the sponge and a delicate taste that will blow you away! What is in Apple Cake Sharlotka? The beauty of it is in its simplicity and down to earth ingredients that.
Apple cake "Sharlotka" step by step
- Eggs whip with sugar into light-color thick mass..
- Prepare the apples, cut out the middle of them, cut into slices. Mix apples with cinnamon and lemon juice..
- Add flour to the whipped egg mixture. Add the baking powder..
- Grease the baking dish with butter..
- Lay apples at the bottom of the dish. Pour dough on it. Lay out the slices from the sides and move in a spiral straight to the middle..
- Bake apple cake for 30-40 minutes at 180 degrees. Readiness can be checked with a wooden skewer. (wooden skewer must be dry).
This Russian apple cake called 'Sharlotka' is the easiest to make apple cake recipe ever. All you need to make Sharlotka is apples, flour, sugar and eggs. Just cut up the apples, mix flour, sugar and eggs in a bowl, pour over apples and bake! Sharlotka is a very popular Russian recipe – everybody in Russia knows how to make Sharlotka 🙂 This apple cake recipe became so famous because it is so. "Sharlotka" is a classic Russian apple cake. In some parts of the world, it's known as the French Apple cake.