Oatmeal Cookies. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone's day a little bit better. These oatmeal cookies are very moist with a good flavor. I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe.
The cookies will keep for several days in an airtight. Oatmeal cookies are a favorite with kids and adults. It's hard not to like this sweet tasting cookie with its soft and chewy texture. You can cook Oatmeal Cookies using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare of raisins.
- It’s of golden raisin.
- Prepare of hot water.
- You need of or 170gr) unsalted butter.
- It’s of light brown sugar.
- You need of large egg.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- It’s of ground nutmeg.
- It’s of cups(270gr) rolled oats.
How to make the best oatmeal raisin cookies just like your grandma used to make. We went on a road trip and I made a batch of Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies to take with us. Sometimes a good, classic oatmeal cookie just hits the spot! The ingredients needed to make these oatmeal cookies are baking staples that are super simple.
Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 350 F or 177 C, use 2 baking sheets.
- Add raisins to small bowl then cover to hot water for 10 mins..
- In a large bown, beat the room tempt unsalted butter and sugar until creamy, for 2 mins..
- Add the egg and vanilla extract then beat until combined for 1 min..
- In another bowl, use whisk to combine AP flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Then add the oats and then stir until well combined. Add the oat mixture to the butter and sugar mixture in thirds (bagi 3). Sampai rata.
- Drain the taisings then gently pressed down to remove extra water. Then stir them to the cookie batter. Use spatula or spoon. Not mixer..
- Drop dough 2 tbps full of cookies. Then pressed.
- Bake cookies for 10-15mins until the edges are light golden brown..
Oats give cookies a delicious nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with everything from chocolate chips to raisins. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Quaker's Best Oatmeal Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. This best oatmeal cookies recipe is made with raisins or chocolate chips or even peanut butter. The best oatmeal cookies are easy and healthy and exactly what you want, whether chewy or crispy, and. These Oatmeal Cookies are big and chewy, super easy to make and they're good for you.