Banana bread is a classic recipe that has been loved by many for generations. It’s a great way to use up ripe bananas and create a delicious treat. All Recipes Banana Bread is a must-try recipe for anyone who loves banana bread. It’s easy to make, requires simple ingredients, and is perfect for breakfast or as a snack.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mashed bananas and melted butter.
- Add baking soda, salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Stir in the beaten egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour and mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 196
- Total Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated Fat: 3.9g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Sodium: 202mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 32.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.3g
- Sugars: 17.2g
- Protein: 2.5g
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 50-60 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 9×5 inch loaf pan
All Recipes Banana Bread can be served warm or at room temperature. It’s perfect for breakfast or as a snack. You can also serve it with a dollop of whipped cream, a scoop of vanilla ice cream, or a spread of cream cheese.
- For a healthier version, substitute half of the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour.
- Add 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans for a crunchy texture.
- Add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips or dried fruits for a sweeter taste.
- Substitute the melted butter with coconut oil for a tropical twist.
- Substitute the all-purpose flour with gluten-free flour for a gluten-free version.
- Substitute the sugar with honey, maple syrup, or agave nectar for a healthier sweetener.
- Substitute the butter with margarine or vegetable oil for a dairy-free version.
All Recipes Banana Bread can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also store it in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months. To thaw frozen banana bread, let it sit at room temperature for a few hours or microwave it for 30 seconds.
- Use ripe bananas for best results.
- Do not overmix the batter to avoid tough and dense bread.
- Grease the loaf pan well to prevent the bread from sticking.
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg for extra flavor.
All Recipes Banana Bread is a foolproof recipe that is perfect for beginners. It’s easy to make, requires simple ingredients, and yields a delicious and moist bread. This recipe can also be adapted to suit your preferences, whether you want to make it healthier or sweeter. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I use frozen bananas?
- Can I use brown sugar?
- Can I add oats?
Yes, you can use frozen bananas. Let them thaw before mashing.
Yes, you can use brown sugar. It will yield a darker and slightly richer bread.
Yes, you can add oats for a heartier texture. Just reduce the flour by 1/2 cup.
All Recipes Banana Bread is a recipe that I have tried many times and it never disappoints. It’s easy to make and yields a delicious and moist bread that is perfect for breakfast or as a snack. I love adding chocolate chips for a sweeter taste, but it’s also great on its own. This recipe is a must-try for anyone who loves banana bread!
All Recipes Banana Bread is a classic recipe that is easy to make and requires simple ingredients. It yields a delicious and moist bread that is perfect for breakfast or as a snack. You can also adapt the recipe to suit your preferences. This recipe is a must-try for anyone who loves banana bread!
So what are you waiting for? Grab some ripe bananas and try out this delicious recipe today!