Are you craving something sweet and delicious? Look no further than Anything Bundt Cakes in Jacksonville, FL. This bakery is known for their mouth-watering cakes that come in a variety of flavors and sizes. From chocolate to lemon, there is a flavor for everyone to enjoy. In this article, we will dive into the details of creating your own Anything Bundt Cake at home, complete with ingredient lists, instructions, and serving suggestions.
For the cake:
- 1 box cake mix (flavor of your choice)
- 1 package instant pudding mix (flavor that complements the cake mix)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
For the glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and prepare a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, vegetable oil, and water. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before flipping it onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- While the cake is cooling, prepare the glaze by mixing together the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. Adjust the consistency by adding more milk or powdered sugar as needed.
- Once the cake has cooled, drizzle the glaze over the top and serve.
Each slice of cake (assuming 12 slices per cake) contains approximately:
- Calories: 380
- Total Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 51g
- Sugar: 33g
- Protein: 4g
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45-50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- Bundt pan
- Mixing bowls
- Whisk or electric mixer
- Cooking spray
Anything Bundt Cakes are perfect for any occasion, from birthdays to weddings to a simple family dinner. Serve them alone or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an even more indulgent dessert.
Customize your cake by using different cake and pudding flavors. Add in your favorite mix-ins like chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit to create a unique flavor combination.
For a lower-fat option, substitute the sour cream with Greek yogurt or applesauce. You can also use a sugar-free cake mix and pudding mix for a lower-sugar option.
Store your cake in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days. You can also freeze your cake for up to 3 months.
- Make sure your ingredients are at room temperature before mixing to ensure a smooth and even batter.
- Use a toothpick or cake tester to check if your cake is done. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready.
- Allow your cake to cool completely before adding the glaze to prevent it from melting or running off.
This recipe is adapted from the original Anything Bundt Cakes recipe. Feel free to adjust the ingredients and measurements to suit your preferences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make this recipe without a bundt pan?
Yes, you can use a regular cake pan or cupcake tin instead. Adjust the cooking time accordingly.
Can I use homemade cake mix and pudding mix?
Yes, you can substitute with homemade mixes if you prefer.
Can I make this recipe without eggs?
Yes, you can use an egg substitute like applesauce or mashed banana.
Anything Bundt Cakes in Jacksonville, FL, is a must-visit bakery for anyone with a sweet tooth. But with this recipe, you can recreate their delicious cakes in the comfort of your own home. Customize your cake to your liking and enjoy a slice (or two) with your loved ones. Don’t forget to share your creations with us in the comments below!