If you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert that’s sure to impress, look no further than this apple bundt cake recipe with cake mix. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal prep time, you can create a delicious and moist cake that’s perfect for any occasion.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups chopped apples (peeled and cored)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease a bundt cake pan with cooking spray or butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, and vegetable oil. Mix until well combined.
- Add the chopped apples, cinnamon, and nutmeg to the bowl and stir until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt cake pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool for 10-15 minutes before flipping it out onto a serving plate.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Each serving of this apple bundt cake contains approximately:
- Calories: 320
- Total Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 360mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 43g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 27g
- Protein: 4g
This apple bundt cake recipe with cake mix takes approximately 15 minutes to prepare and 45-50 minutes to bake.
To make this recipe, you will need a bundt cake pan, a large mixing bowl, and measuring cups and spoons.
This apple bundt cake is delicious on its own, but you can also serve it with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It’s perfect for dessert or as a sweet treat with your morning coffee.
- You can use any type of apples in this recipe, but Granny Smith or Honeycrisp apples work best.
- Add chopped nuts, such as pecans or walnuts, to the batter for extra crunch.
- Drizzle caramel or butterscotch sauce over the top of the cake for added sweetness.
- If you don’t have yellow cake mix, you can use white cake mix instead.
- If you don’t have vanilla pudding mix, you can use butterscotch or caramel pudding mix.
- You can use melted butter instead of vegetable oil.
This apple bundt cake will keep at room temperature for up to 3 days, or you can store it in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. You can also freeze it for up to 3 months.
- Make sure to grease your bundt cake pan well to prevent the cake from sticking.
- Chop the apples into small pieces to ensure they cook evenly in the cake.
- Allow the cake to cool for at least 10-15 minutes before removing it from the pan to prevent it from breaking apart.
This apple bundt cake with cake mix is a great recipe to have on hand for last-minute desserts or potluck gatherings. It’s easy to make and always a crowd-pleaser.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I use fresh apples instead of chopped apples? Yes, you can use fresh apples, but make sure to peel and core them before chopping them into small pieces.
- Can I use a different type of cake mix? Yes, you can use any type of cake mix you like, but keep in mind that it may affect the flavor of the cake.
- Can I freeze this apple bundt cake? Yes, you can freeze this cake for up to 3 months. To thaw, simply place it in the refrigerator overnight.
This apple bundt cake recipe with cake mix is a delicious and easy dessert that’s sure to impress. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal prep time, you can create a moist and flavorful cake that’s perfect for any occasion. Whether you serve it warm or at room temperature, this cake is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. So why not give it a try today?