If you’re a fan of chocolate, then this recipe is for you! The Artisan Fresh Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake is a chocolate lover’s dream come true. It’s moist, rich, and full of chocolatey goodness. This cake is perfect for a special occasion, or just for indulging in a sweet treat. So, let’s get started!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 and 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add in the buttermilk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the boiling water until the batter is smooth.
- Fold in the semisweet, milk, and white chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a greased 10-cup bundt pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes before removing it from the pan.
- Let the cake cool completely on a wire rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar or melted chocolate before serving.
Serving size: 1 slice (1/12 of cake)
- Calories: 440
- Total Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Sodium: 510mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 63g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Total Sugars: 43g
- Protein: 6g
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 45-50 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Large mixing bowl
- Bundt pan
- Wire rack
This cake is delicious on its own, but you can also serve it with a dollop of whipped cream, a scoop of vanilla ice cream, or fresh berries.
If you’re feeling adventurous, you can try adding different types of chocolate to this recipe. Try using dark chocolate chips instead of semisweet, or add in some chopped nuts for extra texture.
If you don’t have buttermilk on hand, you can make your own by mixing 1 cup of milk with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar. Let the mixture sit for 5-10 minutes before using.
You can store this cake in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Make sure to grease your bundt pan well to prevent the cake from sticking.
- Don’t overmix the batter – mix just until everything is well combined.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing it to prevent it from falling apart.
This recipe yields a 10-cup bundt cake, but you can also use a 12-cup bundt pan if that’s what you have on hand. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I use a different type of flour?
A: You can try using a gluten-free flour blend, but we haven’t tested this recipe with any other type of flour.
Q: Can I use a different type of oil?
A: Yes, you can use any type of neutral-flavored oil, such as canola or grapeseed oil.
Q: Can I freeze this cake?
A: Yes, you can freeze this cake for up to 3 months. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and then in foil before freezing.
Summarizing the Recipe
The Artisan Fresh Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake is a decadent and indulgent dessert that’s perfect for chocolate lovers. It’s moist, rich, and full of chocolatey goodness. This recipe is easy to make and yields a beautiful cake that’s perfect for a special occasion or just for treating yourself. Adding in three types of chocolate chips makes for a truly irresistible dessert.
I absolutely love this cake! It’s so rich and chocolatey, and the three types of chocolate chips add the perfect amount of sweetness and texture. This is definitely a recipe that I’ll be making again and again.