If you’re looking for a sweet treat that will satisfy your cravings, Ben and Jerry’s Cookie Dough Chocolate Bar is a must-try! This delicious dessert combines the classic flavors of chocolate and cookie dough in one irresistible candy bar. With its creamy texture and crunchy bits of cookie dough, this dessert is perfect for indulging in a little bit of sweetness.
Recipe 1: Classic Cookie Dough Chocolate Bar
– 1 cup of all-purpose flour – 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened – 1/2 cup of brown sugar – 1/4 cup of granulated sugar – 1/4 cup of milk – 1/4 teaspoon of salt – 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract – 1 cup of chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. 2. In a bowl, mix together the flour and salt. 3. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. 4. Add the milk and vanilla extract to the butter and sugar mixture and mix well. 5. Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir until well combined. 6. Fold in the chocolate chips. 7. Spread the mixture in a 9×9 inch baking dish and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. 8. Allow the mixture to cool completely before cutting into bars.
– Serving Size: 1 bar – Calories: 250 – Fat: 14g – Carbohydrates: 29g – Protein: 3g
– Prep Time: 15 minutes – Cook Time: 20 minutes – Total Time: 35 minutes
– Mixing bowl – Baking dish – Oven
– Serve with a glass of cold milk for the ultimate sweet treat.
– Add nuts or coconut to the mixture for an extra crunch. – Use dark chocolate chips instead of milk chocolate for a richer flavor.
– Use margarine instead of butter for a dairy-free option. – Substitute almond milk for a vegan option.
– Store the bars in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
– Be sure to cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy for the best texture. – Allow the bars to cool completely before cutting to prevent them from falling apart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I use self-rising flour instead of all-purpose flour? A: No, self-rising flour contains baking powder and salt which may alter the texture of the bars. Q: Can I use white sugar instead of brown sugar? A: Yes, but the bars may not have the same depth of flavor.
Recipe 2: Cookie Dough Chocolate Bar Shake
– 1 Ben and Jerry’s Cookie Dough Chocolate Bar – 1 cup of vanilla ice cream – 1/2 cup of milk – Whipped cream (optional)
1. Break the cookie dough chocolate bar into small pieces. 2. In a blender, combine the vanilla ice cream, milk, and chocolate bar pieces. 3. Blend until smooth. 4. Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream, if desired.
– Serving Size: 1 shake – Calories: 500 – Fat: 26g – Carbohydrates: 63g – Protein: 8g
– Prep Time: 5 minutes – Total Time: 5 minutes
– Blender – Glass
– Top with additional cookie dough pieces for a fun twist.
– Use chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla for a richer flavor. – Add a banana or peanut butter for a delicious twist.
– Use almond or soy milk for a dairy-free option. – Substitute dairy-free ice cream for a vegan option.
– Serve immediately.
– Be sure to blend the chocolate bar pieces until smooth for the best texture.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I use a different flavor of ice cream? A: Yes, any flavor of ice cream will work. Q: Can I use a different type of milk? A: Yes, any type of milk will work.
Indulge in the deliciousness of Ben and Jerry’s Cookie Dough Chocolate Bar with these two fun and easy recipes. Whether you’re in the mood for a classic bar or a creamy shake, these desserts are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. So why not give them a try and enjoy a little bit of sweetness today?