Birthdays are special occasions that should be celebrated with family, friends, and of course, cake! If you’re looking for a delicious and fun cake recipe to surprise a 30 year old woman on her special day, you’ve come to the right place. This recipe is easy to make and will surely impress your loved one. So, let’s get started!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, alternating with the milk, and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and sprinkles.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9-inch cake pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the cake in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove it from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Frost and decorate the cake as desired.
- Calories: 350
- Total Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 57g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 43g
- Protein: 4g
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
- 9-inch cake pan
- Mixing bowls
- Electric mixer
- Cake spatula
- Cooling wire rack
This cake is perfect for a birthday celebration. Serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream on top. You can also add fresh berries or more sprinkles to make it even more festive.
If you want to make this cake more personalized, you can try these variations:
- Use different colored sprinkles to match the birthday girl’s favorite color.
- Add lemon or orange zest to the batter for a citrusy flavor.
- Replace the vanilla extract with almond or coconut extract for a different twist.
If you don’t have some of the ingredients, you can try these substitutions:
- Replace the all-purpose flour with cake flour for a softer texture.
- Use salted butter instead of unsalted butter and reduce the salt in the recipe.
- Replace the whole milk with almond milk or coconut milk for a dairy-free option.
You can store this cake covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it for up to 3 months. To thaw, leave it in the refrigerator overnight, then bring it to room temperature before serving.
- Make sure your butter is at room temperature before mixing it with the sugar.
- Don’t overmix the batter, or the cake will be tough.
- Use a toothpick to check if the cake is done. If it comes out clean, it’s ready.
- Let the cake cool completely before frosting it to prevent the frosting from melting.
This recipe makes one 9-inch cake, but you can double it if you want to make a larger cake.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I use a different type of sprinkles?
- Can I use a different type of frosting?
- Can I make this cake ahead of time?
Yes, you can use any type of sprinkles you like to match the occasion.
Yes, you can use any type of frosting you prefer, such as cream cheese frosting or buttercream frosting.
Yes, you can make this cake a day ahead and store it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve it.
This birthday cake recipe is not only delicious but also fun and easy to make. The sprinkles add a festive touch, and you can customize it to match the birthday girl’s personality. I highly recommend trying it out for your next celebration. Your loved one will surely appreciate the effort you put into making their day special.
In summary, this recipe is a simple and tasty way to celebrate a 30 year old woman’s birthday. With its moist texture and colorful sprinkles, it’s sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face. So, give it a try and enjoy!