Looking for a quick and easy way to make bread? Look no further than the air fryer! In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make delicious bread in your air fryer in just a few simple steps. Plus, we’ve included a video to make it even easier. So, let’s get started!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
- Add the warm water and olive oil to the dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface for 5-10 minutes or until it becomes smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover with a damp towel, and let it rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F.
- Shape the dough into a loaf and place it in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped.
- Remove the bread from the air fryer and let it cool on a wire rack before slicing and serving.
Serving Size: 1 slice
- Air fryer
- Large bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Wire rack
This bread is delicious on its own or served with butter or your favorite spread. It also makes great toast!
You can add herbs, garlic, cheese, or other flavorings to the dough for a different twist. You can also use whole wheat flour or a combination of flours for a healthier option.
You can use honey or agave nectar instead of sugar. You can also use vegetable oil or coconut oil instead of olive oil.
Store leftover bread in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the bread for up to 3 months.
- Make sure the water is warm, but not too hot or it will kill the yeast.
- Make sure the dough is smooth and elastic before letting it rise.
- Make sure the air fryer is preheated before cooking the bread.
You can use this recipe to make rolls or other shapes of bread. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make this bread without an air fryer?
Yes, you can bake it in a regular oven at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
Can I use self-rising flour instead of all-purpose flour?
No, you need to use all-purpose flour and add the yeast separately.
Can I use instant yeast instead of active dry yeast?
Yes, you can use instant yeast, but you may need to adjust the amount and the rising time.
This bread in air fryer recipe is so easy and delicious! I love how the air fryer gives it a crispy crust and fluffy interior. Plus, it’s so versatile – you can add any flavorings you like. I highly recommend giving it a try!
Summarizes the Recipe and Encourages Readers to Try It Out
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to make delicious bread, try this bread in air fryer recipe. With just a few simple ingredients and steps, you can have fresh bread in no time. Plus, the air fryer gives it a crispy crust and fluffy interior that’s hard to resist. So, give it a try and enjoy!