Are you a fan of bread? Do you love the smell of freshly baked bread in the morning? If you answered yes to both questions, then you’re in for a treat. Today, we’re going to share with you our recipe for brioche moelleuse machine a pain marmiton. This recipe is not only easy but also incredibly delicious. So get ready to put your bread-making skills to the test and impress your loved ones with this scrumptious bread.
- 500g of bread flour
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 80g of sugar
- 10g of instant yeast
- 4 eggs
- 200ml of milk
- 200g of butter, diced
- Add all the ingredients except butter into your bread machine. Set it to the dough setting and let it knead for 10 minutes.
- Add the diced butter and let the machine knead for another 10-15 minutes until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Remove the dough from the bread machine and place it in a greased bowl. Cover it with a clean cloth and let it rest for an hour in a warm place.
- After an hour, punch down the dough and shape it into a loaf or any desired shape. Place it in a greased baking pan and let it rise for another hour.
- Preheat your oven to 180C and bake the bread for 30-35 minutes or until it’s golden brown.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool before slicing.
Serving Size: 1 slice (50g)
Total Fat: 10g
Saturated Fat: 6g
Total Carbohydrate: 22g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Bread Machine
- Baking Pan
This bread is perfect for breakfast or as a snack. Serve it with your favorite jam or butter for a delicious treat.
You can add raisins or chocolate chips to the dough for a sweeter version of this bread. You can also add herbs or cheese for a savory option.
You can use all-purpose flour instead of bread flour, but the texture might not be as fluffy. You can also use almond milk or soy milk instead of regular milk for a vegan option.
Store the bread in an airtight container or plastic bag at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the bread for up to 3 months.
- Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature before adding them to the bread machine.
- Don’t skip the resting and rising time as it’s crucial for the texture and flavor of the bread.
- You can brush the top of the bread with an egg wash for a shiny finish.
This recipe makes one large loaf or two smaller loaves. You can also divide the dough into smaller pieces and make brioche buns.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I make this recipe without a bread machine?
Yes, you can make this recipe by hand or using a stand mixer with a dough hook. Knead the dough for 10-15 minutes until it’s smooth and elastic.
Can I use active dry yeast instead of instant yeast?
Yes, you can use active dry yeast instead of instant yeast, but you’ll need to activate it in warm water before adding it to the bread machine.
Can I use margarine instead of butter?
Yes, you can use margarine instead of butter, but the flavor might not be as rich.
This brioche moelleuse machine a pain marmiton recipe is one of my favorite bread recipes. It’s so easy to make, and the result is always delicious. The bread is fluffy, buttery, and has a slight sweetness to it. It’s perfect for breakfast or as a snack. I highly recommend trying this recipe out for yourself and impressing your loved ones with your bread-making skills.