Bundt Cake Flavor Introduction
Bundt cake flavor is a delicious way to put a new spin on a classic dessert. With its signature shape and endless flavor possibilities, bundt cakes are a crowd-pleaser for any occasion. From chocolate to lemon to pumpkin spice, there’s a bundt cake flavor for everyone. In this recipe, we’ll be sharing our favorite bundt cake flavor that’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a bundt cake pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Add in the dry ingredients in three separate additions, alternating with the sour cream and milk, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the rainbow sprinkles.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving Size: 1 slice (1/12 of cake)
- Calories: 390
- Total Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Sodium: 220mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 49g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Total Sugars: 34g
- Protein: 4g
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45-50 minutes
Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Bundt cake pan
- Mixing bowls
- Wire rack
Serve your bundt cake flavor with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Garnish with additional sprinkles for an extra festive touch.
Try swapping out the rainbow sprinkles for chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit. You can also experiment with different flavorings, such as almond extract or citrus zest, to create your own unique bundt cake flavor.
If you don’t have sour cream on hand, you can substitute with Greek yogurt. You can also use buttermilk in place of the milk for a tangier flavor.
Store your bundt cake flavor in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days. You can also freeze the cake for up to three months.
- Be sure to cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy for a tender cake.
- Don’t overmix the batter, as this can result in a tough cake.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. This will help prevent the cake from sticking to the pan.
This recipe makes 12 servings.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a bundt cake?
A bundt cake is a cake that is baked in a bundt pan, which is a round, fluted pan with a hollow center. The pan gives the cake its signature shape.
Do I need to grease the bundt pan?
Yes, it’s important to grease the bundt pan with non-stick spray or butter to prevent the cake from sticking to the pan.
Can I make this cake ahead of time?
Yes, you can make this cake up to three days in advance and store it in an airtight container at room temperature.
Bundt cakes are a classic dessert that never goes out of style, and this bundt cake flavor is no exception. The rainbow sprinkles add a fun pop of color and texture to the tender cake, making it perfect for any celebration. Whether you’re serving it for a birthday party or just a casual get-together with friends, this bundt cake flavor is sure to impress. Give it a try and see for yourself how delicious it is!