Are you looking for a delicious and easy dessert recipe that will impress your guests? Look no further than this amazing bundt cake recipe from Food Network!
With its moist texture, rich flavor, and beautiful presentation, this bundt cake is sure to become a favorite in your family. It’s perfect for any occasion, from a birthday party to a holiday gathering. So let’s get started!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 10-cup bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla.
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk and cocoa powder until smooth.
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, alternating with milk mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture, and beating until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth top.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean, about 55 minutes.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Invert cake onto a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Serving Size: 1 slice
Total Fat: 19g
Saturated Fat: 11g
Total Carbohydrates: 49g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 10-cup bundt pan
- Electric mixer
- Medium and large mixing bowls
- Wire rack
This bundt cake is delicious on its own or served with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It’s also great with fresh berries or a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
You can customize this bundt cake recipe by adding different flavors or ingredients. Here are a few ideas:
- Replace the cocoa powder with instant coffee granules for a mocha-flavored cake.
- Add 1 cup of chopped nuts or chocolate chips to the batter for extra texture.
- Replace the vanilla extract with almond or peppermint extract for a different flavor.
If you don’t have all the ingredients for this bundt cake recipe, here are some substitutions you can make:
- Use salted butter instead of unsalted butter, but reduce the amount of salt in the recipe by half.
- Use 2% or skim milk instead of whole milk.
- Use Dutch-processed cocoa powder instead of unsweetened cocoa powder.
This bundt cake will keep well at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also store it in the refrigerator for up to a week or freeze it for up to 3 months.
- Make sure all your ingredients are at room temperature before you start baking. This will help the cake rise evenly.
- Grease and flour your bundt pan well to prevent the cake from sticking.
- Don’t overmix the batter or your cake will be tough.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 15 minutes before you invert it onto a wire rack.
This bundt cake recipe is adapted from a recipe by Ina Garten. You can find the original recipe on the Food Network website.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I use a different type of pan for this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use a 9-inch square baking pan or a 9-inch round cake pan instead of a bundt pan. Just adjust the baking time accordingly.
Q: Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use cake flour instead of all-purpose flour for a lighter texture.
Q: Can I make this cake ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can make this cake up to a day ahead of time and store it in an airtight container at room temperature.
This bundt cake recipe is one of my favorites because it’s so easy to make and always turns out perfectly. I love the rich chocolate flavor and the moist texture, and the powdered sugar adds a nice touch of sweetness. It’s a great dessert to make for a party or just to enjoy with your family. I highly recommend giving it a try!
Summarizing the Recipe:
This bundt cake recipe from Food Network is a delicious and easy dessert that’s perfect for any occasion. With its moist texture, rich flavor, and beautiful presentation, it’s sure to become a favorite in your family. You can customize it with different flavors and ingredients, and it keeps well at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Give it a try and impress your guests with your baking skills!
Encouraging Readers to Try It Out:
Don’t be intimidated by baking a bundt cake – this recipe is easy to follow and produces amazing results. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced baker, you’ll love the rich chocolate flavor and moist texture of this cake. So why not give it a try and impress your family and friends with your baking skills? They’ll be asking for the recipe in no time!