Are you looking for a fun and easy way to satisfy your sweet tooth? Look no further than these cake mix crinkle cookies with Cool Whip! This recipe is perfect for those who love the taste of freshly baked cookies but don’t have the time or energy to make them from scratch. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a batch of delicious cookies in no time!
- 1 box of cake mix (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs until well combined.
- Stir in the Cool Whip until the mixture is smooth.
- Roll the dough into small balls and then roll them in the powdered sugar.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!
The nutritional information for these cake mix crinkle cookies with Cool Whip varies based on the flavor of cake mix used, but on average, each cookie contains:
- Calories: 130
- Total Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 115mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 16g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 1g
These cake mix crinkle cookies with Cool Whip take about 10-12 minutes to bake, with a total preparation time of approximately 25 minutes.
- Large mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Wire rack
- Measuring cups and spoons
These cake mix crinkle cookies with Cool Whip are best served warm and fresh out of the oven. They pair well with a tall glass of cold milk or a hot cup of coffee. You can also serve them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a delicious dessert!
Feel free to experiment with different flavors of cake mix to create a variety of delicious cookies. You can also add in chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or dried fruit for an extra burst of flavor and texture.
If you don’t have Cool Whip on hand, you can substitute it with whipped cream or cream cheese. You can also use applesauce or mashed bananas in place of the vegetable oil to make a healthier version of these cookies.
Store any leftover cake mix crinkle cookies with Cool Whip in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3-4 days. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months.
- Make sure your Cool Whip is fully thawed before using it in this recipe.
- Roll the dough balls in powdered sugar just before baking to ensure a crinkly appearance.
- Don’t over-bake the cookies, as they can become hard and dry.
This recipe makes approximately 24 cookies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I use a different type of cake mix?
A: Yes, you can use any flavor of cake mix you like. Chocolate, vanilla, and red velvet are all great options!
Q: Can I use regular sugar instead of powdered sugar?
A: No, powdered sugar is necessary for the crinkly appearance of these cookies.
Q: Can I freeze these cookies?
A: Yes, you can freeze these cookies for up to 3 months in an airtight container or freezer bag.
These cake mix crinkle cookies with Cool Whip are a fun and simple way to satisfy your sweet tooth. They’re quick to make and taste delicious, making them the perfect treat for any occasion. Give this recipe a try and see for yourself just how tasty they are!