The Perfect Combination of Chocolate and Vanilla
Are you looking for a sweet and indulgent dessert that combines the richness of chocolate and the creaminess of vanilla? Look no further than our Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake with Chocolate and Vanilla Pudding recipe! This delicious dessert is perfect for any occasion, from a birthday party to a family get-together, or just a special treat for yourself. With easy-to-find ingredients and simple instructions, you can whip up this decadent cake in no time.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 box chocolate instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, chocolate pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, milk, and vegetable oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat mixture on medium speed for 2-3 minutes, or until fully combined and smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into a greased bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let cake cool in pan for 10-15 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Prepare chocolate and vanilla puddings according to package instructions.
- Once cake is completely cooled, spoon puddings over the top of the cake.
- Refrigerate cake for at least 1 hour before serving.
Serving Size: 1 slice
Total Fat: 23g
Saturated Fat: 8g
Total Carbohydrates: 54g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Total Time: 1 hour and 45 minutes (includes 1 hour of refrigeration time)
- Large mixing bowl
- Electric mixer
- Bundt cake pan
- Wire rack
This Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake with Chocolate and Vanilla Pudding pairs well with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of chocolate shavings.
If you want to switch up this recipe, try using different flavors of cake mix or pudding mix. You could also add in chopped nuts or dried fruit for a little extra texture.
If you don’t have sour cream, you can substitute plain Greek yogurt. You can also use any type of milk you prefer, such as almond milk or soy milk.
Store leftover cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Make sure to grease your bundt cake pan generously to prevent sticking.
- Let the cake cool completely before adding the puddings to prevent them from melting and sliding off the cake.
- For a more pronounced chocolate flavor, try using dark chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet.
This cake is best served chilled, so make sure to refrigerate it for at least an hour before serving.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a different type of cake mix? Yes, you can use any flavor of cake mix you prefer.
Can I use homemade pudding instead of instant pudding? Yes, you can use homemade pudding if you prefer.
Can I freeze this cake? We don’t recommend freezing this cake, as the puddings may not hold up well in the freezer.
Our Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake with Chocolate and Vanilla Pudding recipe is the perfect dessert for any occasion. This rich and indulgent cake is sure to be a hit with anyone who loves chocolate and vanilla. With easy-to-follow instructions and simple ingredients, you can whip up this cake in no time. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try and let us know what you think!