Coffee lovers all over the world know that a good cup of coffee is not complete without a splash of creamer. And if you’re a fan of vanilla, then you’re in for a treat with Coffee Mate’s Vanilla Bean Creamer. This delicious creamer is perfect for adding a touch of sweetness and creaminess to your coffee, and it’s versatile enough to use in a variety of recipes. In this article, we’ll share two recipes that use Coffee Mate’s Vanilla Bean Creamer in unique and delicious ways.
Recipe 1: Vanilla Bean Creamer French Toast
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of Coffee Mate Vanilla Bean Creamer
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Whisk together the eggs, vanilla extract, Coffee Mate Vanilla Bean Creamer, and cinnamon in a shallow dish.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, making sure it’s coated on both sides.
- Cook the bread in the skillet until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve with maple syrup, if desired.
- Calories: 278
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Protein: 10g
- Shallow dish
- Non-stick skillet
This French toast is perfect for brunch or a lazy weekend breakfast. Serve it with a side of fresh fruit or bacon for a balanced meal.
If you’re feeling adventurous, try adding a sprinkle of nutmeg or a pinch of salt to the egg mixture. You can also use different types of bread, such as brioche or challah, for a richer flavor.
If you don’t have Coffee Mate Vanilla Bean Creamer, you can use regular milk or cream instead. You can also use a different flavor of Coffee Mate creamer to switch things up.
This French toast is best served fresh, but you can store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave or toaster oven before serving.
Make sure to use a non-stick skillet to avoid sticking. You can also add a bit more butter to the skillet if needed.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I make this recipe ahead of time? You can prepare the egg mixture ahead of time, but it’s best to cook the French toast fresh.
Can I use a different type of bread? Yes, you can use any type of bread you like. Just make sure it’s sliced thinly enough to cook evenly.
Recipe 2: Vanilla Bean Creamer Muffins
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of Coffee Mate Vanilla Bean Creamer
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Coffee Mate Vanilla Bean Creamer, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tin, filling each cup about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the muffin tin for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Calories: 238
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Protein: 3g
- Muffin tin
- Wire rack
These muffins are perfect for breakfast or as a snack. Serve them with a cup of coffee or a glass of cold milk.
You can add a variety of mix-ins to these muffins, such as chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit. You can also use different flavors of Coffee Mate creamer to create new flavor combinations.
If you don’t have Coffee Mate Vanilla Bean Creamer, you can use regular milk or cream instead. You can also use a different type of oil, such as canola or coconut oil.
Store any leftover muffins in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months.
Make sure not to overmix the batter, as this can result in tough muffins. It’s okay if there are a few lumps.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I double this recipe? Yes, you can easily double this recipe to make more muffins.
Can I use a different type of flour? Yes, you can use whole wheat flour or a gluten-free flour blend if you prefer.
Coffee Mate Vanilla Bean Creamer is a versatile and delicious ingredient that can elevate any recipe. Whether you’re making French toast or muffins, this creamer adds a touch of sweetness and creaminess that will leave you wanting more. So why not give these recipes a try and see for yourself how delicious Coffee Mate Vanilla Bean Creamer can be?