Are you looking for a dessert that is easy to make, delicious, and sure to impress your friends and family? Look no further than this Duncan Hines Bundt Cake with Pudding recipe! With its moist texture and rich flavor, this cake is sure to become a family favorite.
- 1 box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, vegetable oil, and water. Mix until well blended.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Grease a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Pour half of the cake batter into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture over the batter.
- Pour the remaining batter into the pan and sprinkle the remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture over the top.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing it to a wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe makes 12 servings. Each serving contains approximately:
- Calories: 390
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 51g
- Protein: 5g
- Sodium: 500mg
- Sugar: 34g
This recipe takes approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes from start to finish.
To make this recipe, you will need a large mixing bowl, a small mixing bowl, a 10-inch Bundt pan, and an oven.
This cake is delicious on its own, but it can also be served with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream. For an extra special touch, dust the top of the cake with powdered sugar before serving.
This recipe can be easily customized to suit your taste preferences. Try adding chopped nuts, raisins, or chocolate chips to the batter for an extra crunch. You can also experiment with different flavors of cake mix and pudding mix to create new flavor combinations.
If you don’t have vegetable oil on hand, you can use melted butter or coconut oil instead. You can also use Greek yogurt in place of sour cream for a healthier option.
Store any leftover cake in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. Alternatively, you can freeze the cake for up to 3 months.
Be sure to grease your Bundt pan thoroughly to prevent the cake from sticking. You can also dust the pan with flour for extra insurance.
This recipe is perfect for special occasions, or just a cozy night in with loved ones. The cinnamon-sugar topping adds a warm and cozy touch to the classic Duncan Hines cake mix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make this recipe without the pudding mix? Yes, you can omit the pudding mix if you don’t have it on hand. However, it does add an extra layer of richness and moisture to the cake. Can I use a different flavor of cake mix? Yes, you can experiment with different flavors of cake mix to create new flavor combinations. Can I use a different type of pan? Yes, you can use a different type of pan, but the baking time may need to be adjusted.
This Duncan Hines Bundt Cake with Pudding recipe is a delicious and easy dessert that is sure to impress. With its moist texture and rich flavor, it’s the perfect dessert for any occasion. So why not give it a try and see for yourself? Your taste buds will thank you.