If you are a fan of Dunkin Donuts, but are watching your sugar intake, then you will be pleased to know that Dunkin Donuts offers sugar-free flavors that you can indulge in without any guilt. From classic flavors like caramel and hazelnut to seasonal flavors like pumpkin spice, there are several options to choose from. In this article, we will be sharing two delicious recipes that use Dunkin Donuts sugar-free flavors. So, let’s get started!
Recipe 1: Sugar-Free Caramel Latte
- 1 cup of brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp of Dunkin Donuts Sugar-Free Caramel Flavor
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Brew a cup of coffee using your preferred method.
- In a small saucepan, heat the almond milk over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the Dunkin Donuts Sugar-Free Caramel Flavor.
- Pour the caramel almond milk mixture into the coffee and stir well.
- If desired, top with whipped cream.
- Calories: 35
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fat: 3g
- Protein: 1g
- Sugar: 0g
- Coffee maker
- Small saucepan
Enjoy your Sugar-Free Caramel Latte with a low-carb breakfast or as a midday pick-me-up.
You can substitute unsweetened soy milk or coconut milk for almond milk. You can also use other Dunkin Donuts sugar-free flavors like French vanilla or hazelnut.
If you don’t have Dunkin Donuts Sugar-Free Caramel Flavor, you can use any other sugar-free caramel syrup or extract.
This latte is best enjoyed fresh, but you can store leftovers in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Reheat in the microwave or on the stove.
- Use freshly brewed coffee for the best flavor.
- Heat the almond milk slowly to prevent it from scorching.
- Use a milk frother to create a frothy latte.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I use regular milk instead of almond milk?
Yes, you can use any type of milk that you prefer.
Recipe 2: Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of granulated erythritol
- 2 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp of Dunkin Donuts Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Flavor
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease a donut pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, erythritol, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, almond milk, and Dunkin Donuts Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Flavor.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Spoon the batter into the donut pan, filling each mold about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a donut comes out clean.
- Let the donuts cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Calories: 90
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fat: 7g
- Protein: 3g
- Sugar: 1g
- Donut pan
- Mixing bowls
- Wire rack
Serve these delicious Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Donuts with a cup of coffee or tea for a delicious fall-inspired breakfast or snack.
You can substitute pumpkin pie spice for the Dunkin Donuts Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Flavor. You can also add chopped nuts or sugar-free chocolate chips to the batter for extra texture.
If you don’t have almond flour or coconut flour, you can use all-purpose flour. If you don’t have erythritol, you can use any other sugar substitute that you prefer.
Store these donuts in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave or oven before serving.
- Make sure to grease your donut pan well to prevent sticking.
- For a sweeter donut, you can add more erythritol or your preferred sweetener to the batter.
- Don’t overmix the batter as this can result in tough donuts.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I use regular sugar instead of erythritol?
Yes, you can use regular sugar, but the nutritional information will be different.
As a lover of both Dunkin Donuts and sugar-free treats, I was thrilled to discover the sugar-free flavors offered by Dunkin Donuts. Both the Sugar-Free Caramel Latte and the Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Donuts were delicious and satisfied my sweet tooth without any guilt. I highly recommend both recipes and encourage you to give them a try!