As the fall season approaches, there’s no better way to celebrate than with a slice of pumpkin pie. But what if we told you that you could combine the creamy goodness of cheesecake with the spicy flavors of pumpkin pie? In this easy pumpkin pie cheesecake no bake recipe, you’ll get the best of both worlds in one delicious dessert. So let’s get started!
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add the canned pumpkin, granulated sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract to the bowl, and mix well until all the ingredients are combined.
- Stir in the whipped topping until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into the pre-made graham cracker crust, and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 2 hours to set.
- Once the cheesecake has set, remove it from the refrigerator, slice it into pieces, and serve it chilled.
Each serving of this easy pumpkin pie cheesecake no bake recipe contains:
- Calories: 318
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 39mg
- Sodium: 219mg
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 27g
- Protein: 3g
This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake no bake recipe takes about 20 minutes to prepare, plus an additional 2 hours of refrigeration time to set.
- Large mixing bowl
- Hand mixer or stand mixer
- 9-inch pie dish
This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake no bake recipe is perfect for a fall dessert or Thanksgiving dessert. Serve chilled with a dollop of whipped cream on top for an extra touch of sweetness.
This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake no bake recipe can be customized to your liking. Here are a few variations to try:
- Use a different type of crust, such as a chocolate cookie crust or a gingersnap crust.
- Add a layer of caramel or chocolate sauce on top for an extra indulgent dessert.
- Swap out the pumpkin pie spice for cinnamon, nutmeg, or allspice.
If you don’t have all the ingredients on hand, here are a few substitutions you can make:
- Use Neufchâtel cheese instead of cream cheese for a slightly lighter version of this dessert.
- Swap out the canned pumpkin for fresh pumpkin puree or sweet potato puree.
- Use brown sugar instead of granulated sugar for a deeper, richer flavor.
This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake no bake recipe can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Keep it covered with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to prevent it from drying out.
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened before mixing it with the other ingredients. This will ensure a smooth and creamy texture.
- Be gentle when mixing in the whipped topping to prevent it from deflating.
- For a firmer cheesecake, you can freeze it for 1-2 hours before serving.
This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake no bake recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a homemade graham cracker crust?
Yes, you can use a homemade graham cracker crust if you prefer. Just make sure it is pre-baked and cooled before adding the cheesecake mixture.
Can I use fresh pumpkin instead of canned?
Yes, you can use fresh pumpkin puree instead of canned pumpkin. Just make sure to cook and puree the pumpkin before adding it to the cheesecake mixture.
Can I use a different type of whipped topping?
Yes, you can use any type of whipped topping you prefer, such as Cool Whip or homemade whipped cream.
This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake no bake recipe is one of my favorite fall desserts. It’s so creamy and delicious, with just the right amount of spice from the pumpkin pie spice. Plus, it’s so easy to make! I love serving it with a dollop of whipped cream on top for an extra touch of sweetness. I encourage everyone to try this recipe for themselves and enjoy a slice of pumpkin pie cheesecake heaven!