Who doesn’t love a good bundt cake? These beautiful desserts come in all sorts of flavors and can be dressed up or down for any occasion. But have you ever wondered about the prices of everything bundt cake? We’ve got you covered. In this ultimate guide, we’ll break down everything you need to know about bundt cake prices and even provide you with a delicious recipe to try out for yourself. Let’s get started!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a bundt cake pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in the sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt cake pan and smooth out the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, dust with powdered sugar or drizzle with your favorite glaze before serving.
Serving size: 1 slice (1/12th of the cake)
- Calories: 398
- Total Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 102mg
- Sodium: 213mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 53g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 34g
- Protein: 5g
- Bundt cake pan
- Mixing bowls
- Mixer or whisk
- Measuring cups and spoons
This everything bundt cake is delicious on its own, but you can also serve it with a dollop of whipped cream, fresh berries, or a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It’s perfect for any occasion, from birthdays to holidays to dinner parties.
This recipe can be easily adapted to suit your taste preferences. Here are a few ideas:
- Add 1 cup of chopped nuts (such as pecans, walnuts, or almonds) to the batter for added crunch.
- Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips or dried fruit (such as cranberries or raisins) for added sweetness.
- Swap out the vanilla extract for almond or lemon extract for a different flavor profile.
- You can use Greek yogurt or buttermilk instead of sour cream.
- If you don’t have unsalted butter, you can use salted butter and omit the 1/2 tsp of salt in the recipe.
- You can use gluten-free flour instead of all-purpose flour for a gluten-free version of this recipe.
This everything bundt cake can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the cake (either whole or in slices) for up to 3 months. Just be sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and aluminum foil before freezing.
- Make sure all of your ingredients are at room temperature before beginning the recipe. This will ensure that they incorporate evenly and result in a tender crumb.
- Don’t overmix the batter. Mix until just combined to avoid a tough cake.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. This will prevent the cake from sticking to the pan.
This recipe makes a large bundt cake that can serve 12-16 people. If you’re not feeding a crowd, you can easily halve the recipe to make a smaller cake.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a bundt cake?
A bundt cake is a cake that is baked in a bundt pan, which is a round, fluted pan with a hole in the center. The shape of the pan gives the cake its distinctive ring shape.
What flavors of bundt cake are there?
There are countless flavors of bundt cake, from classic vanilla and chocolate to more unique flavors like lemon, pumpkin, and red velvet. The possibilities are endless!
How much does a bundt cake cost?
The price of a bundt cake can vary depending on where you buy it and what flavor you choose. On average, a bundt cake can range from $20-$40.
Overall, this everything bundt cake recipe is a winner. It’s easy to make, delicious, and can be customized to suit your taste preferences. Plus, it’s a crowd-pleaser that will impress your friends and family. So go ahead and give it a try – we promise you won’t be disappointed!