Garlic butter steak bites with zucchini noodles are an easy and delicious dish that can be made in little time and with limited ingredients. Beef steak and zucchini noodles are tossed in a garlic and butter sauce for a savory yet light dish that is perfect for any time of the year. The combination of steak, zucchini noodles, and a buttery sauce is a winning combination of flavors and textures. Not only is this dish delicious but it’s also incredibly easy to make.
Garlic Butter Steak Bites with Zucchini Noodles Overview
Garlic butter steak bites with zucchini noodles is a quick and easy dish that anyone can make with limited ingredients and little prep time. This dish combines steak bites, zucchini noodles, and a tasty garlic butter sauce for a dish full of delicious flavour. It is a great mid-week meal and is perfect for lunch, dinner, or as a side dish. To make the dish, steak bites and zucchini noodles are lightly coated in a garlic butter sauce. The steak and zucchini noodles are then simmered in the sauce until the steak is cooked to desired doneness. The result is a delicious and savory dish full of delicious flavors that is sure to please.
This dish is perfect for those with dietary restrictions or allergies as both steak and zucchini noodles are gluten-free and dairy-free. There are also many variations to this dish such as adding mushrooms, onions, peppers, or tomatoes. Any desired vegetables can also be added to the garlic butter sauce for an added touch of flavor. Additionally, the steak can be replaced with chicken or salmon for a delicious alternative.
Cooking time and servings vary depending on the size and quantity of ingredients used. Generally, the dish will take about 20 minutes to cook and will yield 4-6 servings. To further customize the dish, the servings can be increased by doubling or tripling the recipe.
- 1 pound steak, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized into noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add steak bites and cook for 3-5 minutes until cooked to desired doneness.
- Add garlic and butter to skillet and stir to combine. Cook for 2-3 minutes until butter is melted.
- Add zucchini noodles to skillet and stir to combine. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm.
- Calories: 282
- Fat: 22 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 17 g
Cooking Time & Servings
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Large skillet
- Serve as-is or over a bed of cooked quinoa.
- Garnish with fresh herbs such as chives, basil, parsley, or thyme.
- Serve with a side of roasted vegetables for added flavor.
- Top with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese for an extra flavor boost.
- Make a wrap by adding the steak and zucchini noodles to a warm tortilla.
- Toss in a tablespoon of diced jalapeno for an added kick.
- Add cooked mushrooms, onions, or peppers to the skillet for more color and texture.
- Swap zucchini noodles for regular pasta or rice noodles.
- Use any desired spices in place of salt and pepper, such as cumin, smoked paprika, or chili powder.
- Replace steak with chicken or salmon.
- Swap butter for a non-dairy alternative such as vegan butter.
- Omit the garlic if desired.
- Add some of your favorite spices to the garlic butter sauce.
- Leftover steak and zucchini noodles can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- To freeze, let the steak and zucchini noodles cool completely, then store in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
- When ready to eat, let the dish thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then reheat in a skillet or microwave.
- Be sure to cut the steak into bite-sized pieces for quick and even cooking.
- Be sure to cook the steak pieces until they are at the desired doneness.
- Add a little bit of lemon juice to the garlic butter sauce for a flavor boost.
- To avoid the sauce from getting too thick, add a tablespoon or two of water.
- This dish can be served alone or over a bed of cooked pasta or rice for a more complete meal.
- Mix in a handful of spinach during the last minute of cooking for an added boost of nutrients.
- The zucchini noodles can also be cooked in the sauce for an added level of flavor.
- This dish pairs well with a side salad or roasted vegetables.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can this be made without butter?
- Yes, the butter can be replaced with a non-dairy substitute such as vegan butter.
- Can this dish be made ahead of time?
- Yes, the dish can be cooked ahead of time up to a few days in advance. Simply store the cooked dish in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat in a skillet or microwave when ready to serve.
- Can other proteins be used instead of steak?
- Yes, steak can be replaced with chicken or salmon for a delicious alternative.
- Can this dish be frozen?
- Yes, after cooking the dish can be cooled and stored in a freezer-safe container for up to 3 months. When ready to eat, thaw overnight in the refrigerator and reheat in a skillet or microwave.
- Main dish
- Side dish
- Suitable for any season
Garlic butter steak bites with zucchini noodles are an easy and flavorful dish that is perfect for any time of the year. With just a few simple ingredients, this delicious dish comes together quickly and easily for a delicious and satisfying meal. The combination of steak and zucchini noodles in a garlic butter sauce is a stellar combination of flavors and textures. The best part of this dish is that it is incredibly versatile and can be customized to fit any particular dietary needs or preferences. So if you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make meal, give garlic butter steak bites with zucchini noodles a try.
Encourage readers to try the recipe and explore their creativity by making variations or adding their personal touch. This dish is perfect for those looking for a dish that can easily be tailored to fit any dietary restrictions, food allergies, or preferences. But more than anything, this dish is an excellent starting point for anyone looking to expand their culinary palate. Get creative, add in some of your favorite vegetables, spices, and proteins, and enjoy the delicious flavors of this flavorful dish.
End with a warm closing statement, inviting readers to share their experiences, feedback, and suggestions. Thank them for their time and express hope that they enjoy preparing and savoring the deliciousness of garlic butter steak bites with zucchini noodles. Nothing is more rewarding than a delicious and unique meal that is both easy to make and sure to satisfy.
“Food is everything we are. It’s an extension of nationalist feeling, ethnic feeling, your personal history, your province, your region, your tribe, your grandma. It’s inseparable from those from the get-go.” -Anthony Bourdain