Are you looking for a gluten-free pumpkin bread recipe that is both healthy and delicious? Look no further than this almond flour pumpkin bread recipe! Made with wholesome ingredients and packed with fall flavors, this bread is perfect for breakfast, snacks, or even dessert. Plus, it’s incredibly easy to make and can be customized to suit your taste preferences.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In another bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving Size: 1 slice
Saturated Fat: 4g
Cooking time: 45-50 minutes
- 9×5 inch loaf pan
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
This gluten-free pumpkin bread is delicious on its own or served with a dollop of whipped cream or yogurt. You could also try topping it with chopped nuts or a drizzle of maple syrup for an extra special treat.
If you prefer a sweeter bread, you can increase the amount of coconut sugar or add a tablespoon of maple syrup or honey to the batter. You could also add chocolate chips or chopped nuts for a bit of crunch.
If you don’t have almond flour, you can use any other type of nut flour or even gluten-free all-purpose flour. You can also substitute the coconut sugar for granulated sugar or brown sugar.
This pumpkin bread will keep well in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3-4 days, or in the fridge for up to a week.
- Make sure to use canned pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling.
- If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can make your own by combining cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and allspice.
- If you find that your bread is browning too quickly in the oven, you can cover it with foil for the last 10-15 minutes of baking.
This recipe makes 1 loaf of pumpkin bread, which yields about 12 slices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a different type of flour?
Yes, you can use any type of nut flour or gluten-free all-purpose flour in this recipe.
Can I use fresh pumpkin instead of canned?
Yes, you can use fresh pumpkin puree instead of canned, but make sure to drain any excess liquid before adding it to the batter.
Can I freeze this pumpkin bread?
Yes, this bread freezes well. Simply wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and store it in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw in the fridge overnight before serving.
This gluten-free pumpkin bread recipe with almond flour is one of my favorites! Not only is it healthy and delicious, but it’s also incredibly easy to make. I love that it’s packed with fall flavors like pumpkin pie spice and that it’s not too sweet. This bread is perfect for breakfast or as a snack, and it’s a great way to use up any leftover canned pumpkin. I highly recommend giving this recipe a try!