Nothing Bundt Cakes is a well-known cake store that offers delectable cakes for all occasions. With their rich, moist, and flavorful cakes, they have become a go-to store for cake lovers. However, many people wonder if Nothing Bundt Cakes is closed on Sundays. Well, we’re here to put your mind at ease – Nothing Bundt Cakes is open on Sundays!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 Nothing Bundt Cakes Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 Nothing Bundt Cakes Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a bundt cake pan with cooking spray and flour.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
- Add buttermilk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract to the dry mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add boiling water to the mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt cake pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan.
- Once the cake is completely cool, frost it with Nothing Bundt Cakes Cream Cheese Frosting.
Serving Size: 1 slice
Total Fat: 13g
Saturated Fat: 3g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrates: 49g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Cooking time: 45-50 minutes
- Bundt cake pan
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Cooking spray
This cake is perfect for any occasion. Serve it as a dessert for a dinner party or as a sweet treat for your family and friends.
You can switch up the frosting flavor by using Nothing Bundt Cakes’ other frosting flavors such as lemon or vanilla. You can also add chocolate chips to the batter for an extra chocolatey flavor.
If you don’t have buttermilk, you can use regular milk mixed with 1 tablespoon of vinegar or lemon juice. If you don’t have vegetable oil, you can use canola oil or melted butter instead.
Store the cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Make sure to grease the pan well to prevent the cake from sticking.
- Let the cake cool completely before frosting it to prevent the frosting from melting.
- You can dust the cake with cocoa powder or powdered sugar for a decorative touch.
This recipe is inspired by Nothing Bundt Cakes’ Chocolate Cake Mix and Cream Cheese Frosting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Nothing Bundt Cakes closed on Sundays?
No, Nothing Bundt Cakes is open on Sundays.
Can I use a different type of pan?
Yes, you can use a different type of pan. However, the baking time may vary depending on the size and type of pan you use.
Can I freeze the cake?
Yes, you can freeze the cake for up to 3 months. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and aluminum foil before freezing.
This Nothing Bundt Cakes Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is a rich and decadent treat that will satisfy any chocolate lover’s cravings. The cake is moist and chocolatey, while the cream cheese frosting adds a tangy sweetness that complements the cake perfectly. It’s a simple recipe that’s easy to follow and yields impressive results. So, go ahead and indulge in the deliciousness of Nothing Bundt Cakes even on Sundays!