Are you looking for a low-carb dessert that screams fall? Look no further than this keto pumpkin cheesecake fluff recipe! With just a few ingredients, you can whip up a delicious, fluffy dessert that’s perfect for any autumn occasion.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Optional toppings: whipped cream, chopped nuts, cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin puree, erythritol, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice to the cream cheese mixture and beat until well combined.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture until fully incorporated.
- Chill the mixture for at least an hour before serving.
- Top with whipped cream, chopped nuts, or a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired.
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 1 hour
- Large mixing bowl
- Electric mixer
- Measuring cups and spoons
This keto pumpkin cheesecake fluff is delicious on its own, but you can also serve it with a dollop of whipped cream, chopped nuts, or a sprinkle of cinnamon on top. It’s perfect for fall parties or as a dessert for Thanksgiving!
If you’re not a fan of pumpkin, you can substitute the pumpkin puree with mashed sweet potato or butternut squash. You can also add a tablespoon of cocoa powder for a chocolate twist!
If you don’t have powdered erythritol, you can use any other low-carb sweetener, such as stevia or monk fruit. Just make sure to adjust the amount to your taste.
You can store any leftovers of this keto pumpkin cheesecake fluff in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Make sure your cream cheese is softened before mixing it with the other ingredients to avoid lumps.
- Don’t overmix the whipped cream or it will become grainy.
- Chill the mixture for at least an hour before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
This recipe makes about 4 servings, but you can easily double or triple it for a larger crowd. Just make sure you have a big enough mixing bowl!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use canned pumpkin instead of pumpkin puree?
Yes, canned pumpkin is the same as pumpkin puree. Just make sure you’re not using pumpkin pie filling, which contains added sugar.
Can I use a different spice instead of pumpkin pie spice?
Sure! You can use a combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves to make your own pumpkin pie spice blend.
Can I make this recipe vegan?
You can use coconut cream instead of heavy whipping cream and vegan cream cheese instead of regular cream cheese to make this recipe vegan-friendly.
Overall, this keto pumpkin cheesecake fluff is a delicious and easy fall dessert that’s perfect for anyone following a low-carb or keto diet. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal prep time, you can have a tasty and festive dessert that’s sure to impress your guests. So give this recipe a try and let us know how it turned out!