It’s that time of year again – the leaves are changing, the air is crisp, and pumpkin-flavored everything is in full swing. If you’re a fan of all things pumpkin, then you’re in luck. Libby’s Pumpkin Bread Box Recipe is the perfect way to get your fall fix. This delicious bread is moist, flavorful, and easy to make. Plus, it comes in a handy box mix, so you don’t have to worry about measuring out all the ingredients. Let’s dive in and learn how to make this tasty treat.
- 1 package of Libby’s Pumpkin Bread Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Libby’s Pumpkin Bread Mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and water. Stir until well blended.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the bread in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove it from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Slice and serve.
One serving of Libby’s Pumpkin Bread contains:
- Calories: 180
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 270mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 25g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 14g
- Protein: 2g
This recipe takes about 1 hour to prepare and bake.
- Mixing bowl
- 9×5-inch loaf pan
- Wire cooling rack
Libby’s Pumpkin Bread is delicious on its own, but you can also serve it with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It’s perfect for a fall brunch or as a dessert after dinner.
If you want to mix things up, try adding in some chopped nuts or raisins to the batter before baking. You can also top the bread with a streusel topping made from brown sugar, flour, and butter.
If you don’t have vegetable oil on hand, you can substitute it with melted butter or coconut oil. You can also use applesauce instead of oil to reduce the fat content.
Store leftover pumpkin bread in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it for up to 3 months.
- Make sure to grease your loaf pan well to prevent the bread from sticking.
- If you want to make mini loaves, divide the batter between 3 greased 5×3-inch loaf pans and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- For an extra burst of flavor, try adding in some pumpkin pie spice to the batter.
This recipe is perfect for beginner bakers or anyone who wants a quick and easy fall treat. The box mix makes it super easy to whip up, and the end result is a moist and flavorful bread that everyone will love.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a different brand of pumpkin bread mix?
Yes, you can use any brand of pumpkin bread mix for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the box.
Can I make this recipe without eggs?
You can try using a flax egg or applesauce as a substitute for the eggs, but the texture may be slightly different.
Can I add chocolate chips to the batter?
Yes, chocolate chips would be a delicious addition to this recipe. Just fold them into the batter before pouring it into the loaf pan.
Libby’s Pumpkin Bread Box Recipe is a fall staple that everyone should try. It’s easy to make, delicious, and perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re hosting a fall brunch or just want a tasty treat to enjoy with a cup of coffee, this recipe is sure to please. So grab a box of Libby’s Pumpkin Bread Mix and get baking!