Are you in the mood for a quick and easy breakfast, snack, or dessert? Look no further than Marmiton crepes faciles! This classic French recipe is a simple and versatile dish that can be enjoyed any time of day. With just a few ingredients and some basic cooking skills, you can whip up a batch of these delicious crepes in no time. Let’s get started!
For this recipe, you’ll need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
Follow these simple steps to make Marmiton crepes faciles:
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring until the batter is smooth.
- Stir in the melted butter and salt.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour a small amount of batter (about 1/4 cup) into the skillet and swirl it around to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the edges start to curl up and the bottom is golden brown. Flip the crepe and cook for another 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, stacking the finished crepes on a plate as you go.
- Serve hot or cold, with your favorite toppings.
One serving of Marmiton crepes faciles (2 crepes) contains approximately:
- Calories: 210
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 240mg
This recipe takes about 20 minutes to prepare and cook.
You’ll need a large mixing bowl, whisk, non-stick skillet, and spatula.
Marmiton crepes faciles can be served with a variety of sweet or savory toppings, such as:
- Fresh fruit and whipped cream
- Nutella and bananas
- Cream cheese and smoked salmon
- Ham and cheese
- Spinach and feta
If you want to mix things up, try these variations:
- Use whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose for a healthier option.
- Add a pinch of cinnamon or nutmeg to the batter for extra flavor.
- Replace the milk with almond milk or coconut milk for a dairy-free version.
If you don’t have all the ingredients on hand, you can make these substitutions:
- Use vegetable oil instead of melted butter.
- Replace the milk with water or another non-dairy milk.
- Omit the salt if you’re on a low-sodium diet.
Store any leftover crepes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave or on a skillet before serving.
Follow these tips to ensure perfect crepes every time:
- Make sure the batter is smooth and free of lumps.
- Use a non-stick skillet to prevent sticking and burning.
- Don’t overfill the skillet with batter; a thin layer is all you need.
- Swirl the skillet around to spread the batter evenly.
If the crepes are turning out too thick or heavy, try adding a bit more liquid to the batter to thin it out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to common questions about making Marmiton crepes faciles:
- Can I make the batter ahead of time? Yes, you can make the batter up to 24 hours in advance and store it in the refrigerator. Just give it a quick stir before using.
- Do I need a special crepe pan? No, a non-stick skillet works just fine.
- Can I freeze the crepes? Yes, you can freeze the crepes for up to 2 months. Separate each crepe with wax paper before stacking and storing in a freezer bag.
As an AI language model, I don’t have personal thoughts or feelings. However, I can say that Marmiton crepes faciles are a delicious and versatile recipe that everyone should try at least once. Whether you prefer sweet or savory toppings, these crepes are a perfect canvas for your culinary creativity. So go ahead and give them a try!
In conclusion, Marmiton crepes faciles are a simple and satisfying dish that can be enjoyed any time of day. With just a few ingredients and some basic cooking skills, you can make a batch of these delicious crepes in no time. Whether you’re in the mood for something sweet or savory, the possibilities are endless. So why not give this recipe a try and see what kind of tasty creations you can come up with?