Are you a busy mom looking for a simple yet delicious cake recipe to make for your family? Look no further than this minimal mom bundt cake recipe! With only a few ingredients and easy instructions, this cake is perfect for any occasion, whether it’s a birthday party or just a sweet treat for your family.
– 1 box yellow cake mix – 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix – 4 eggs – 1 cup sour cream – 1/2 cup vegetable oil – 1/2 cup water – Powdered sugar for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). 2. Grease a bundt cake pan. 3. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, vegetable oil, and water until well combined. 4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. 5. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. 6. Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn it out onto a wire rack to cool completely. 7. Dust the cake with powdered sugar.
– Servings: 12 – Calories: 365 – Fat: 18g – Sodium: 444mg – Carbohydrates: 46g – Fiber: 0g – Sugar: 26g – Protein: 4g
– Bundt cake pan – Large mixing bowl – Measuring cups and spoons – Wire rack
– Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and fresh berries on top. – Drizzle with melted chocolate for an extra decadent touch. – Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a delicious dessert.
– Use a chocolate cake mix instead of a yellow cake mix for a chocolate bundt cake. – Add chopped nuts or chocolate chips to the batter for added texture and flavor. – Substitute the sour cream with Greek yogurt for a healthier option.
– Use applesauce or mashed bananas instead of oil for a healthier option. – Use almond milk or coconut milk instead of water for a dairy-free option.
Store the cake in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
– Make sure to grease the bundt cake pan well to prevent sticking. – Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before turning it out onto a wire rack to cool completely. – Dust the cake with powdered sugar right before serving for a beautiful presentation.
– This recipe can easily be doubled to make a larger bundt cake or two smaller ones. – Make sure to use instant pudding mix, not the cook-and-serve kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make this cake ahead of time?
Yes, you can make this cake up to 1 day in advance. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container at room temperature.
Can I freeze this cake?
Yes, you can freeze this cake for up to 3 months. Just wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and then foil before freezing.
Can I use a different flavor of cake mix?
Yes, you can use any flavor of cake mix you like. Just make sure to adjust the pudding mix and other ingredients accordingly.
This minimal mom bundt cake recipe is one of my go-to recipes when I need to whip up a quick dessert for my family. It’s so easy to make and always turns out delicious. I love how versatile it is too – you can change up the flavors and add different mix-ins to make it your own. I highly recommend giving this recipe a try – your family will thank you! In summary, this minimal mom bundt cake recipe is a simple and delicious cake that’s perfect for any occasion. With only a few ingredients and easy instructions, it’s a great recipe for busy moms who want to make something special for their family. Give it a try and see for yourself how delicious it is!