During the holiday season, it’s always fun to whip up some festive treats. And what’s more festive than a yule log? This Nabisco Chocolate Wafers Yule Log recipe is a fun and delicious way to celebrate the holidays with your loved ones. It’s easy to make and will definitely impress your guests. So, let’s get started!
- 1 box of Nabisco Chocolate Wafers
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of chocolate shavings
- In a large bowl, whisk together the heavy cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder until stiff peaks form.
- Arrange the Nabisco Chocolate Wafers in a log shape on a serving platter, using the whipped cream mixture to “glue” the wafers together.
- Once the log is complete, cover it completely with the remaining whipped cream mixture.
- Sprinkle the chocolate shavings on top of the log.
- Refrigerate the yule log for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 slice
Total Fat: 20g
Saturated Fat: 12g
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Chilling Time: 4 hours or overnight
- Large bowl
- Whisk or electric mixer
- Serving platter
This Nabisco Chocolate Wafers Yule Log is perfect for holiday parties or as a special dessert for your family. Serve it with a side of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream to make it even more indulgent.
You can add some different flavors to this recipe by using different types of Nabisco Wafers, such as vanilla or ginger. You can also add some chopped nuts or dried fruit to the whipped cream mixture for some added texture.
- If you don’t have heavy cream, you can use whipped topping instead.
- If you don’t have powdered sugar, you can use granulated sugar instead.
- If you don’t have cocoa powder, you can omit it or use chocolate syrup instead.
This Nabisco Chocolate Wafers Yule Log can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Keep it covered to prevent it from drying out.
- Make sure the whipped cream mixture is stiff enough to hold the wafers together.
- Use a serrated knife to cut the yule log into slices.
- Decorate the yule log with fresh berries or mint leaves for a festive touch.
This recipe makes 8-10 servings.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
Yes, you can make this recipe up to 2 days ahead of time. Keep it covered in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve it.
Can I use store-bought whipped cream instead of making my own?
Yes, you can use store-bought whipped cream instead of making your own. Just make sure it’s stiff enough to hold the wafers together.
Can I use a different type of cookie instead of Nabisco Chocolate Wafers?
Yes, you can use a different type of cookie if you prefer. Just make sure it’s a thin, crisp cookie that will hold up to the whipped cream mixture.
This Nabisco Chocolate Wafers Yule Log is a fun and festive dessert that’s perfect for the holiday season. It’s easy to make and looks impressive on a serving platter. The combination of the chocolate wafers and whipped cream is rich and decadent, and the chocolate shavings on top add a nice touch of texture. Overall, I highly recommend giving this recipe a try!