Banana bread is a classic baked good that everyone loves, but sometimes you just don’t have the time or energy to turn on the oven. That’s where this no bake banana bread recipe comes in! With just a few simple ingredients and no baking required, you can have a delicious and healthy treat in no time.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl using a fork.
- Add the oats, almond flour, honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt to the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and pour the mixture into the pan, smoothing out the top with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the loaf pan, slice, and serve.
- Calories: 180
- Protein: 4g
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 13g
Prep time: 10 minutes
Refrigeration time: 2 hours
Total time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Large mixing bowl
- Loaf pan
- Parchment paper
This no bake banana bread is delicious served on its own as a healthy snack, but you can also top it with some sliced bananas and a drizzle of honey for a sweeter treat. It’s also great with some peanut butter or almond butter spread on top!
- Add some chopped nuts or chocolate chips to the mixture for some extra texture and flavor.
- Use maple syrup instead of honey for a different flavor.
- Try using different types of flour, such as coconut flour or whole wheat flour.
- You can use any type of flour you have on hand, but keep in mind that it may affect the texture of the bread.
- If you don’t have almond flour, you can use regular flour or another type of nut flour.
- Maple syrup can be used instead of honey.
- If you don’t have cinnamon, you can omit it or use another spice like nutmeg or cloves.
This no bake banana bread can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Make sure your bananas are ripe for the best flavor and texture.
- If the mixture seems too dry, you can add a splash of almond milk or another liquid.
- If you don’t have a loaf pan, you can use a square baking dish or even a muffin tin.
This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use quick oats instead of rolled oats?
Yes, you can use quick oats instead of rolled oats.
Can I freeze this no bake banana bread?
Yes, you can freeze this banana bread for up to 3 months. Just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or foil before freezing.
Can I use a different sweetener?
Yes, you can use any sweetener you like, such as maple syrup, agave nectar, or even sugar.
This no bake banana bread is one of my favorite healthy snacks. It’s so easy to make and it tastes amazing! I love how versatile it is too – you can add different flavors and textures to make it your own. I highly recommend giving this recipe a try!