Looking for a delicious and easy way to impress your guests or satisfy your sweet tooth? The Nordic Ware 10 Cup Bundt Pan is perfect for creating stunning desserts that are sure to impress. From classic pound cakes to decadent chocolate creations, we’ve got you covered with our top Nordic Ware 10 Cup Bundt Pan recipes.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream, room temperature
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour your Nordic Ware 10 Cup Bundt Pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, alternating with the sour cream, and mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes before removing it from the pan and transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar or top with your favorite frosting and serve.
Serving Size: 1 slice
Total Fat: 18g
Saturated Fat: 11g
Total Carbohydrates: 41g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Nordic Ware 10 Cup Bundt Pan
- Mixing bowls
- Mixing spoon or electric mixer
- Wire rack
This cake is delicious on its own, but it also pairs well with fresh fruit, whipped cream, or your favorite frosting. Serve it as a dessert or enjoy a slice with your morning coffee or tea.
- Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake: Add 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice and 1/4 cup of fresh blueberries to the batter.
- Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake: Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips to the batter.
- Red Velvet Bundt Cake: Add 1/4 cup of cocoa powder and 2 tbsp of red food coloring to the batter.
- If you don’t have sour cream, you can use Greek yogurt or buttermilk instead.
- If you prefer a gluten-free cake, you can use a gluten-free flour blend instead of all-purpose flour.
- If you don’t have unsalted butter, you can use salted butter and reduce the amount of salt in the recipe.
Store any leftover cake in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Make sure your ingredients are at room temperature before you begin mixing the batter.
- Grease and flour your Nordic Ware 10 Cup Bundt Pan well to prevent sticking.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing it to prevent it from falling apart.
- Dust the cake with powdered sugar or top with frosting just before serving.
This recipe can easily be doubled to make a larger cake. Simply use a 12-cup Nordic Ware Bundt Pan and adjust the baking time accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I freeze this cake?
Yes, this cake can be frozen for up to 3 months. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and aluminum foil before freezing.
Can I use a different type of pan?
Yes, you can use a different type of pan, but the baking time and temperature may need to be adjusted. A tube pan or loaf pan will work well.
Can I use a different type of sugar?
You can use granulated sugar, brown sugar, or a combination of both in this recipe. Keep in mind that the texture and flavor may be slightly different.
The Nordic Ware 10 Cup Bundt Pan is a versatile and essential tool for any baker. This classic pound cake recipe is a great place to start, but don’t be afraid to get creative and try different flavor combinations. With a little practice and experimentation, you’ll be creating beautiful and delicious desserts in no time. So, grab your Bundt Pan and get baking!