Are you a fan of bundt cakes but need a gluten-free option? Look no further than this delicious and easy-to-make nothing bundt cake gluten-free recipe. Whether you have a gluten intolerance or just want to try something new, this recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. So, let’s get baking!
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free flour blend
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 1/4 cup milk, room temperature
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 10-inch bundt pan with cooking spray and dust with gluten-free flour.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the gluten-free flour blend, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, alternating with the sour cream and milk. Mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan and placing it on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar or frost with your favorite frosting (if desired) before serving.
Each serving of this gluten-free nothing bundt cake recipe contains approximately:
- Calories: 365
- Total Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Sodium: 327mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 48g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Total Sugars: 33g
- Protein: 4g
This gluten-free nothing bundt cake recipe takes approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes to prepare and bake.
- 10-inch bundt pan
- Mixing bowls
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Wire rack
This gluten-free nothing bundt cake is delicious on its own, but you can also serve it with fresh berries or a dollop of whipped cream. It’s perfect for birthdays, holidays, or any special occasion.
If you’re feeling adventurous, try making this gluten-free nothing bundt cake recipe with different flavors of extract, such as almond or lemon. You can also add chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or dried fruit to the batter for extra texture and flavor.
If you don’t have sour cream, you can substitute it with plain Greek yogurt. If you don’t have gluten-free flour blend, you can make your own by combining equal parts of rice flour, potato starch, and tapioca flour.
This gluten-free nothing bundt cake can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it for up to 3 months.
- Make sure all of your ingredients are at room temperature before you begin baking.
- Grease your bundt pan well to prevent the cake from sticking.
- Don’t overmix the batter – mix until just combined.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan to prevent it from breaking.
This recipe makes one 10-inch bundt cake.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make this recipe dairy-free?
You can substitute the butter with dairy-free margarine or coconut oil, and the sour cream with dairy-free yogurt or coconut cream.
Can I use a different size bundt pan?
You can use a different size bundt pan, but the baking time may vary. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly and keep an eye on the cake to prevent it from burning.
Can I make this recipe without a mixer?
You can make this recipe by hand using a whisk and a spatula, but it may take a bit more effort to mix the ingredients together.
This nothing bundt cake gluten-free recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make treat that everyone can enjoy. Whether you have a gluten intolerance or just want to try something new, this recipe is sure to impress. So, give it a try and indulge in a slice of heaven!