Are you looking for a delicious and fun way to enjoy your day tomorrow? Well, get ready for Nothing Bundt Cakes hours tomorrow! Nothing Bundt Cakes is a popular bakery chain that specializes in delicious bundt cakes. But why wait in line when you can make your own bundt cake at home? In this article, we’ll share a recipe for a delicious bundt cake that you can enjoy any time of the day.
For this recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
Follow these simple steps to make your own bundt cake:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the softened butter and mix on low speed until the mixture is crumbly.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the sour cream, milk, vanilla extract, and lemon zest, and mix until well combined.
- Grease a bundt cake pan with cooking spray and pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then invert it onto a wire rack to cool completely.
This bundt cake recipe yields 16 servings. Here’s the nutritional information per serving:
- Calories: 390
- Total Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Sodium: 190mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 51g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 31g
- Protein: 5g
This bundt cake recipe takes approximately 50-60 minutes to bake and 15 minutes to cool in the pan.
To make this bundt cake recipe, you’ll need the following equipment:
- Large mixing bowl
- Electric mixer
- Bundt cake pan
- Cooking spray
- Wire rack
Serve this delicious bundt cake with fresh berries, whipped cream, or your favorite frosting. It’s perfect for any occasion, from breakfast to dessert.
Variations and Substitutions
Want to switch things up? Here are some variations and substitutions you can try:
- Use lime or orange zest instead of lemon zest.
- Add chopped nuts or chocolate chips to the batter.
- Substitute Greek yogurt for sour cream.
- Use almond or coconut milk instead of whole milk.
Store any leftover bundt cake in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Tips and Notes
Here are some tips and notes to keep in mind when making this bundt cake recipe:
- Make sure your butter is softened before adding it to the mixing bowl.
- Don’t overmix the batter, as this can lead to a tough cake.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 15 minutes before inverting it onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I freeze this bundt cake?
A: Yes, you can freeze this bundt cake. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and store it in the freezer for up to 3 months. Q: Can I use a different type of pan?
A: Yes, you can use a different type of pan, but you may need to adjust the baking time. Q: Can I make this recipe gluten-free?
A: Yes, you can substitute gluten-free flour for all-purpose flour to make this recipe gluten-free.
This Nothing Bundt Cakes-inspired bundt cake recipe is a delicious and easy way to enjoy a homemade treat. It’s perfect for any occasion and can be customized to your liking with different flavors and add-ins. Give it a try and see how easy it is to make your own bundt cake at home!