Introduction: Let’s Bake a Preppy Kitchen Bundt Cake
Are you in the mood to bake something delicious and fun? Look no further than the Preppy Kitchen Bundt Cake! This recipe is perfect for any occasion, whether you’re hosting a party or just want a sweet treat for yourself. With its moist and fluffy texture and delicious vanilla flavor, this bundt cake is sure to impress. So, let’s get baking!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk, room temperature
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a 10-cup bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in three parts, alternating with the milk and beginning and ending with the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar or top with your favorite glaze, if desired, and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 slice
Saturated Fat: 11g
- 10-cup bundt pan
- Mixing bowls
- Electric mixer
- Wire rack
This Preppy Kitchen Bundt Cake is delicious on its own, but you can also top it with powdered sugar, glaze, or whipped cream for an extra sweet treat. Serve with a cup of coffee or tea for the perfect afternoon snack.
Switch up the flavor of your bundt cake by adding different extracts or spices to the batter. You can also add nuts or chocolate chips for some extra texture and flavor.
If you don’t have whole milk, you can use 2% or skim milk instead. You can also substitute the butter for margarine or shortening, but keep in mind this may change the texture and flavor of the cake.
This bundt cake can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can also freeze the cake for up to 2 months.
- Make sure your butter and eggs are at room temperature before baking for best results.
- Don’t overmix the batter or your cake may become tough.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe yields 12-14 servings.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I use a different type of pan for this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use a different size or shape of pan, but be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.
Q: Can I make this cake ahead of time?
A: Yes, this cake can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Q: Can I use a different type of milk for this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use any type of milk you prefer, but keep in mind this may change the texture and flavor of the cake.
Conclusion: Give the Preppy Kitchen Bundt Cake a Try!
If you’re looking for a delicious and fun dessert to bake, look no further than the Preppy Kitchen Bundt Cake. With its moist and fluffy texture and delicious vanilla flavor, this bundt cake is sure to impress. So, grab your mixing bowls and get baking! Don’t forget to try out some variations and serving suggestions to make this recipe your own. Happy baking!