Are you looking for a scrumptious treat that’s perfect for any season? Look no further than this delicious pumpkin bread recipe 1 can pumpkin! This recipe is perfect for fall, winter, or any time you’re craving a moist, flavorful bread that’s bursting with warm, comforting spices. Plus, it’s super easy to make and can be customized to your liking with a variety of mix-ins and toppings.
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts or chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, sugar, and eggs. Mix well until fully combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. Mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- If desired, fold in chopped nuts or chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Each serving of this pumpkin bread recipe 1 can pumpkin contains:
- Calories: 420
- Protein: 5g
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 57g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 40g
- Sodium: 330mg
This pumpkin bread recipe 1 can pumpkin takes about 60-70 minutes to bake, plus 10 minutes to cool in the pan and additional time to cool on a wire rack.
- Large mixing bowl
- Separate mixing bowl
- 9×5 inch loaf pan
- Wire rack
This pumpkin bread recipe 1 can pumpkin is delicious on its own, but you can also serve it warm with a dollop of whipped cream or a drizzle of caramel sauce. It’s also great with a cup of coffee or tea for a cozy fall or winter treat.
This pumpkin bread recipe 1 can pumpkin is super versatile and can be customized to your liking with a variety of mix-ins and toppings. Here are a few ideas:
- Add 1 cup of chopped nuts, such as pecans or walnuts, for added crunch and texture.
- Fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips for a decadent treat.
- Sprinkle the top of the bread with cinnamon sugar before baking for added sweetness and flavor.
- Top the bread with a cream cheese frosting for a delicious dessert.
Don’t have all the ingredients on hand? Here are a few substitutions you can make:
- Replace the vegetable oil with melted butter or coconut oil.
- Use brown sugar instead of granulated sugar for a richer flavor.
- Replace the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour for added nutrition.
- Use pumpkin pie spice instead of individual spices for added convenience.
This pumpkin bread recipe 1 can pumpkin can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days. It can also be frozen for up to 3 months. To thaw, simply let it come to room temperature or warm it in the oven or microwave.
- Be sure to grease your loaf pan well to prevent sticking.
- Don’t overmix the batter, as this can lead to tough bread.
- Let the bread cool completely before slicing to prevent it from falling apart.
- Feel free to experiment with different mix-ins and toppings to make this recipe your own!
This pumpkin bread recipe 1 can pumpkin is a crowd-pleaser and is perfect for sharing with friends and family. It’s also a great way to use up any leftover canned pumpkin you may have on hand.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I use fresh pumpkin instead of canned?
Yes, you can use fresh pumpkin instead of canned if you prefer. Simply roast the pumpkin and puree it until smooth before using it in the recipe.
Can I make this recipe gluten-free?
Yes, you can make this recipe gluten-free by using a gluten-free flour blend instead of all-purpose flour.
Can I make this recipe vegan?
Yes, you can make this recipe vegan by using a flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed mixed with 3 tablespoons water) instead of the eggs and a non-dairy milk in place of the milk.
This pumpkin bread recipe 1 can pumpkin is one of my all-time favorite treats. It’s so easy to make and always turns out moist, flavorful, and delicious. I love experimenting with different mix-ins and toppings, but my favorite is definitely chocolate chips. This bread is perfect for sharing with friends and family, and is always a hit at potlucks and parties. I highly recommend giving this recipe a try!