Are you craving for something sweet and easy to make? Then you came to the right place! This recipe for pumpkin muffins with cake mix and cinnamon chips is the perfect treat for any time of the day. Whether you want to indulge in a tasty breakfast, a midday snack, or a dessert after dinner, these muffins are sure to satisfy your cravings. So, let’s get started!
– 1 box of yellow cake mix – 1 can of pumpkin puree – 1/2 cup of water – 1/2 cup of vegetable oil – 3 eggs – 1 teaspoon of cinnamon – 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg – 1/2 teaspoon of ginger – 1/2 cup of cinnamon chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). 2. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, pumpkin puree, water, vegetable oil, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger until well combined. 3. Fold in the cinnamon chips. 4. Line a muffin tin with liners and fill each cup 3/4 full with the batter. 5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. 6. Let the muffins cool for a few minutes before removing them from the tin. 7. Serve warm or at room temperature.
– Calories: 258 – Total Fat: 14g – Saturated Fat: 2g – Cholesterol: 40mg – Sodium: 320mg – Total Carbohydrates: 30g – Dietary Fiber: 1g – Sugars: 16g – Protein: 3g
Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes Total Time: 30-35 minutes
– Large mixing bowl – Muffin tin – Muffin liners – Oven
These pumpkin muffins with cake mix and cinnamon chips are delicious on their own, but you can also serve them with a dollop of whipped cream or a drizzle of maple syrup for an extra touch of sweetness.
If you want to switch things up, you can try adding different types of chips to the batter, such as chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, or butterscotch chips. You can also sprinkle some chopped nuts on top of the muffins before baking them for a crunchy texture.
– Instead of using yellow cake mix, you can use spice cake mix for an extra kick of flavor. – If you don’t have cinnamon chips on hand, you can use raisins or dried cranberries instead. – You can replace the vegetable oil with applesauce for a healthier option. – If you’re vegan, you can use a vegan cake mix and replace the eggs with a flax egg or applesauce.
These pumpkin muffins with cake mix and cinnamon chips can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months.
– Make sure to not overmix the batter, or the muffins will turn out tough. – If you’re using a muffin tin without liners, make sure to grease the cups with cooking spray or butter to prevent the muffins from sticking. – If you’re using a mini muffin tin, reduce the baking time to 12-15 minutes.
This recipe makes 12 regular-sized muffins or 24 mini muffins.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make these muffins without the cinnamon chips?
Yes, you can omit the cinnamon chips or replace them with another type of chip or mix-in.
Can I use fresh pumpkin instead of canned pumpkin puree?
Yes, you can use fresh pumpkin, but you’ll need to cook and puree it first.
Can I use a different type of cake mix?
Yes, you can use any type of cake mix you like, but keep in mind that the flavor will be different.
Personal Thoughts and Conclusion
Overall, these pumpkin muffins with cake mix and cinnamon chips are a delicious and easy dessert that anyone can make. The combination of pumpkin and cinnamon is perfect for fall, but you can enjoy these muffins all year round. They’re moist, fluffy, and full of flavor, making them the perfect treat for any occasion. So, what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try and let us know what you think!