Are you a chocolate lover looking for a new sweet treat? Look no further than this delicious rice cake chocolate recipe! With its rich chocolate flavor and chewy texture, this dessert is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. Plus, it’s easy to make and requires just a few simple ingredients. So, let’s get started!
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked white rice and chocolate chips.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the rice and chocolate mixture, and stir until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the edges are crispy.
- Let the rice cake cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Each serving of this rice cake chocolate recipe contains approximately:
- Calories: 270
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Protein: 4g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 110mg
- Potassium: 90mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 20g
This rice cake chocolate recipe takes about 35-40 minutes to prepare and cook.
- Large mixing bowl
- Small mixing bowl
- 9-inch baking dish
This rice cake chocolate recipe can be served warm or cold. Top with whipped cream, fresh berries, or chopped nuts for an extra special touch.
Try adding different mix-ins to this rice cake chocolate recipe, such as chopped nuts, dried fruit, or shredded coconut. You could also use dark chocolate chips for a more intense chocolate flavor.
- You can use any type of milk you prefer, such as cow’s milk or soy milk, in place of almond milk.
- Honey or agave nectar can be used in place of maple syrup.
- Vanilla extract can be substituted with almond extract or any other flavoring you like.
- If you don’t have cooked white rice on hand, you can use leftover brown rice instead.
Store any leftover rice cake chocolate recipe in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave or oven before serving.
- Make sure to grease your baking dish well to prevent sticking.
- For a crispier texture, bake the rice cake for a few extra minutes.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of maple syrup to your liking.
This rice cake chocolate recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan-friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I use a different type of rice?
Yes, you can use any type of cooked rice you prefer. Just keep in mind that the texture and flavor may vary slightly.
Can I use a different type of chocolate?
Absolutely! You can use milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or even white chocolate chips if you prefer.
Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
Yes, you can prepare the rice cake chocolate recipe ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Simply reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.
This rice cake chocolate recipe is a must-try for any chocolate lover. With its rich chocolate flavor and chewy texture, it’s the perfect sweet treat to enjoy any time of day. Plus, it’s easy to make and customizable to your liking. So, what are you waiting for? Give it a try and indulge in this decadent dessert!