Looking for a spicy and flavorful pasta recipe that will knock your socks off? Look no further than the Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta from the Cheesecake Factory. This dish is a perfect balance of spice and creaminess, with tender chunks of chicken and a rich, smoky sauce made with chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2-3 tablespoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and cook until softened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sundried tomatoes, heavy cream, chicken broth, chipotle peppers, salt, and black pepper to the skillet.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and let cook for 5-7 minutes, or until thickened slightly.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss to coat in the sauce.
- Stir in the cilantro and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
This recipe makes about 6 servings. Each serving contains approximately:
- Calories: 531
- Total Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 88mg
- Sodium: 680mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 53g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 31g
This recipe takes about 30-40 minutes from start to finish.
- If you want to make this recipe even spicier, add more chipotle peppers to the sauce.
- If you’re short on time, you can use pre-cooked chicken or even rotisserie chicken instead of cooking it yourself.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of heavy cream in the sauce to your liking.
This recipe is a great way to spice up your pasta game and impress your dinner guests. The smoky, spicy flavors are a perfect complement to the creamy sauce and tender chicken.
This dish is delicious on its own, but you can also serve it with a side salad or some garlic bread to round out the meal.
Suggestions for modifications and variations to the recipe
- You can use any type of pasta you like, such as bowtie, fusilli, or spaghetti.
- If you’re not a fan of cilantro, you can omit it or use parsley instead.
- If you prefer a milder sauce, you can use less chipotle peppers or omit them altogether.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
Yes, you can make the sauce ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 2 days. When you’re ready to serve, simply reheat the sauce and toss it with the cooked pasta and chicken.
Can I freeze this recipe?
While you can freeze the sauce, it’s best to cook the pasta and chicken fresh when you’re ready to serve.
Can I use a different type of meat?
Yes, you can use shrimp or beef instead of chicken if you prefer.
I absolutely love this Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta recipe from the Cheesecake Factory. The sauce is incredibly flavorful and spicy, with just the right amount of creaminess to balance it out. I like to serve it with a simple green salad and some garlic bread for a complete meal. I’ve also made this recipe with shrimp instead of chicken and it turned out just as delicious. Overall, I highly recommend giving this recipe a try if you’re a fan of spicy pasta dishes.
If you’re looking for a spicy and flavorful pasta recipe, look no further than the Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta from the Cheesecake Factory. This dish features tender chunks of chicken in a rich, smoky sauce made with chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. It’s a perfect balance of spice and creaminess, and it’s sure to impress your dinner guests. Give it a try today!