If you’re looking for a light and fluffy dessert that’s bursting with the flavors of summer, then you need to try this strawberries and cream nothing bundt cake! Not only is it incredibly delicious, but it’s also packed with healthy ingredients that will leave you feeling satisfied and guilt-free.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 box strawberry Jell-O
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Grease a bundt cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix and Jell-O.
- Add the Greek yogurt, applesauce, almond milk, and eggs to the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the diced strawberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for at least 10 minutes before removing it from the pan.
- Top with whipped cream and additional strawberries, if desired.
This strawberries and cream nothing bundt cake serves 12 and contains the following nutritional information per serving:
- Calories: 200
- Protein: 4g
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 20g
This strawberries and cream nothing bundt cake takes approximately 45 minutes to prepare and bake.
- Bundt cake pan
- Mixing bowl
- Whisk or electric mixer
- Cooking spray
This strawberries and cream nothing bundt cake is delicious on its own or topped with whipped cream and additional strawberries. It’s perfect for a summertime dessert or a special occasion.
For a different twist on this recipe, try using different flavors of Jell-O and fruit. You could also try adding nuts or chocolate chips to the batter for added texture.
If you don’t have Greek yogurt on hand, you can substitute with sour cream or plain yogurt. You can also use regular milk instead of almond milk, and butter instead of applesauce.
This strawberries and cream nothing bundt cake can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Make sure to grease your bundt cake pan well to prevent sticking.
- Allow the cake to cool for at least 10 minutes before removing it from the pan to avoid it falling apart.
- For a healthier option, you can use a sugar-free cake mix and sugar-free Jell-O.
This recipe is not only delicious, but it’s also a healthier option for dessert. With the addition of Greek yogurt and applesauce, you’re getting a dose of protein and healthy fats while satisfying your sweet tooth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make this cake ahead of time?
Yes, you can make this cake ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve it.
Can I use fresh or frozen strawberries?
You can use either fresh or frozen strawberries in this recipe. If using frozen strawberries, make sure to thaw them before adding them to the batter.
Can I use a different type of cake mix?
Yes, you can use a different type of cake mix if you prefer. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
Overall, this strawberries and cream nothing bundt cake is a delicious and nutritious dessert option that’s perfect for any occasion. It’s easy to make, packed with healthy ingredients, and bursting with the flavors of summer. Give it a try and let us know what you think!