Who doesn’t love pancakes for breakfast? They’re fluffy, sweet, and oh-so-delicious. If you’re a fan of pancakes, then you have to try this Trader Joe’s Pancake Mix Recipe with Video. Not only is it easy to make, but it’s also super tasty. Plus, with the video tutorial, you won’t have any trouble making perfect pancakes every time.
- 1 cup Trader Joe’s Pancake Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pancake mix, egg, milk, and vegetable oil. Mix until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Using a measuring cup or ladle, pour the batter onto the pan or griddle. Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake, then flip and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining batter, greasing the pan or griddle as needed.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, such as butter and syrup, fruit, or whipped cream.
Calories: 120 | Total Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 430mg | Total Carbohydrates: 18g | Dietary Fiber: 0g | Sugars: 4g | Protein: 4g
Cooking time for each pancake is about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Mixing bowl
- Whisk or fork
- Non-stick pan or griddle
- Measuring cup or ladle
You can serve these pancakes with your favorite toppings. Some of our favorites include:
- Butter and syrup
- Fresh fruit, such as berries or bananas
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate chips
- Peanut butter
If you want to mix things up, you can try these variations:
- Add cinnamon or nutmeg to the batter for a warm, spicy flavor.
- Mix in blueberries or chocolate chips for a burst of flavor.
- Substitute almond milk or coconut milk for the regular milk in the recipe.
- Use melted butter instead of vegetable oil for a richer flavor.
If you don’t have Trader Joe’s Pancake Mix, you can use any pancake mix you have on hand. You can also make your own pancake mix from scratch using flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
You can store leftover pancakes in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, simply microwave or heat in a non-stick pan until warm.
- Make sure your pan or griddle is hot before adding the batter.
- Use a non-stick pan or griddle to prevent the pancakes from sticking.
- Don’t overmix the batter, as this can make the pancakes tough.
- For extra fluffy pancakes, separate the egg and beat the egg white until stiff peaks form. Fold the egg white into the batter just before cooking.
This recipe makes about 4-5 pancakes, depending on the size of your pancakes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I freeze leftover pancakes?
Yes, you can freeze leftover pancakes for up to 2 months. Simply wrap each pancake in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and place in a freezer bag. To reheat, simply microwave or heat in a non-stick pan until warm.
Can I make this recipe gluten-free?
Yes, you can substitute Trader Joe’s Gluten-Free Pancake Mix for the regular pancake mix in this recipe.
Can I make this recipe dairy-free?
Yes, you can substitute almond milk or coconut milk for the regular milk in this recipe.
This Trader Joe’s Pancake Mix Recipe with Video is one of my favorite breakfast treats. It’s so easy to make, and the pancakes turn out perfectly fluffy and delicious every time. Plus, with the video tutorial, you can’t go wrong. I love serving these pancakes with fresh fruit and whipped cream, but they’re also great with just butter and syrup. Give this recipe a try, and I’m sure you’ll love it as much as I do!