White Cake Mix Cookie Bars
Are you looking for a delectable treat that is both quick and easy to make? Look no further than white cake mix cookie bars. These delightful bars are the perfect combination of soft and chewy, with a hint of vanilla flavor. Whether you’re serving them at a party or enjoying them with a cup of tea, white cake mix cookie bars are sure to be a hit. So, grab your apron and get ready to indulge in this sweet delight!
White Cake Mix Cookie Bars Overview
White cake mix cookie bars are a simple yet delicious treat that can be whipped up in no time. The key ingredients for this delectable dessert include white cake mix, butter, eggs, and white chocolate chips. With just a few pantry staples, you can create a dessert that will leave your taste buds craving for more. These bars are the perfect blend of soft and chewy, with a rich vanilla flavor that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
One of the great things about white cake mix cookie bars is their versatility. You can easily make substitutions or variations to accommodate dietary preferences or restrictions. For a healthier option, you can use a sugar-free cake mix or replace the butter with a healthier alternative like applesauce. Additionally, you can add mix-ins such as nuts or dried fruits to enhance the flavor and texture of the bars. The possibilities are endless, allowing you to customize the recipe to your liking.
When it comes to cooking time, white cake mix cookie bars are a quick and convenient dessert option. The recipe typically requires around 30 minutes of total cooking time, including preparation and baking. The number of servings the recipe yields can vary depending on the size of the bars you cut. Generally, you can expect to get around 12 to 16 bars from one batch. This makes it perfect for both small gatherings and larger parties.
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the white cake mix, melted butter, and eggs. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bars to cool in the pan before cutting into squares.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 220
- Total Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 160mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 27g
- Sugars: 18g
- Protein: 2g
Cooking Time & Servings:
The white cake mix cookie bars recipe takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and bake. It yields around 12 to 16 bars depending on the desired serving size.
- 9×13 inch baking pan
- Mixing bowl
White cake mix cookie bars are delicious on their own, but you can take them to the next level by serving them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a drizzle of melted white chocolate. They also pair well with a hot cup of coffee or a glass of cold milk. To enhance their visual appeal, you can sprinkle some powdered sugar on top or garnish with fresh berries. Get creative and have fun with your presentation!
White cake mix cookie bars are incredibly versatile, allowing you to experiment with different flavors and textures. Here are a few ideas to inspire your creativity:
- Add a teaspoon of lemon zest for a citrusy twist.
- Replace the white chocolate chips with dark chocolate chips or butterscotch chips.
- Mix in some chopped nuts such as walnuts or pecans for added crunch.
- Add a swirl of strawberry jam or Nutella for a delicious surprise in every bite.
If you have dietary restrictions or preferences, you can easily make substitutions in the white cake mix cookie bars recipe. Here are a few alternatives you can use:
- For a sugar-free option, use a sugar-free cake mix.
- Replace the butter with applesauce or coconut oil for a lower-fat alternative.
- Swap the white chocolate chips for dairy-free or vegan chocolate chips.
To maintain the freshness and flavor of your white cake mix cookie bars, it is important to store them properly. You can store the bars at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days. If you want to extend their shelf life, you can refrigerate them for up to a week. For longer-term storage, you can freeze the bars. Place them in a freezer-safe container or ziplock bag and label with the date. They can be kept frozen for up to 3 months. When ready to enjoy, simply thaw at room temperature or warm them up in the oven for a few minutes.
- Line your baking pan with parchment paper for easy removal and cleanup.
- Don’t overmix the batter to avoid dense bars. Mix until just combined.
- Add a pinch of salt to balance the sweetness of the white cake mix.
- For an extra pop of flavor, sprinkle some colored sugar on top of the bars before baking.
- These bars are perfect for any occasion, from birthday parties to potlucks.
- Try serving them with a dollop of whipped cream for an extra indulgence.
- Feel free to experiment with different flavors of cake mix, such as chocolate or lemon.
- If you prefer a denser texture, use a brownie mix instead of a cake mix.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I use a different flavor of cake mix instead of white?
A: Yes! You can easily swap the white cake mix for any other flavor you prefer. Chocolate, lemon, or strawberry cake mixes work well in this recipe.
Q: Can I use margarine instead of butter?
A: While you can use margarine as a substitute for butter, the flavor and texture of the bars may differ slightly. Butter adds a rich and creamy taste that margarine may not provide.
Q: Can I freeze the cookie dough instead of baking it right away?
A: Absolutely! You can prepare the dough in advance and freeze it for future use. Simply wrap the dough tightly in plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container. When ready to bake, thaw the dough in the refrigerator overnight and proceed with the recipe as directed.
Q: Can I add sprinkles to the batter?
A: Yes, you can certainly add sprinkles to the batter for a fun and colorful twist. Simply fold in a handful of sprinkles before spreading the batter into the baking pan.
Desserts, Baking, Cookies, Party Food, Easy Recipes
All year round
In conclusion, white cake mix cookie bars are a delightful treat that is simple to make and offers a burst of vanilla flavor. With their soft and chewy texture, they are sure to please any cookie lover. Whether you enjoy them on their own or with a scoop of ice cream, these bars are guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth. So, why not give this recipe a try and experience the joy of baking and indulgence? Happy baking!
Encourage readers to try the recipe and explore their creativity by making variations or adding their personal touch. These white cake mix cookie bars are a blank canvas for culinary adventures. Feel free to experiment with different flavors of cake mix, mix-ins, and toppings. Let your imagination run wild and create your own signature cookie bars. Don’t be afraid to share your unique creations with family and friends, and who knows, you might just stumble upon a new favorite recipe.
In closing, I hope you have enjoyed reading about white cake mix cookie bars as much as I have enjoyed sharing this recipe with you. Now it’s time for you to embark on your own baking adventure. Remember, the joy of cooking lies not just in the final product but also in the process. So, roll up your sleeves, gather your ingredients, and let the sweet aroma of freshly baked cookies fill your kitchen. Bon appétit!
“Cooking is love made visible.”