Get ready to sink your teeth into a scrumptious and moist cake that’s become a fan favorite across the United States. If you’re a dessert lover, you’ve probably heard of Nothing Bundt Cakes. But have you ever wondered why it’s called that? In this article, we’re going to explore the history of this dessert and why it’s become so popular. So, let’s get started!
- 1 box of cake mix
- 1 box of instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Mix the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, and water together in a large bowl.
- Grease a bundt cake pan with baking spray and pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake the cake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the cake.
- Let the cake cool for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan and placing it onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter together until smooth. Gradually add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract while continuing to beat the mixture.
- Once the cake has cooled, spread the cream cheese frosting over the top and serve.
Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 380
- Total Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 370mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 52g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 38g
- Protein: 4g
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- Bundt cake pan
- Large mixing bowl
- Baking spray
- Wire rack
This cake is perfect for any occasion, whether it’s a birthday party, baby shower, or just a dessert to share with friends and family. Serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream to take it to the next level!
If you’re feeling adventurous, try adding some chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or fruit to the batter before baking. You can also switch up the frosting by using chocolate or lemon instead of cream cheese.
If you don’t have a bundt cake pan, you can use a regular cake pan or even a muffin tin. You can also substitute the vegetable oil for applesauce to make it a bit healthier.
Store leftover cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Make sure to let the cake cool completely before frosting it.
- If the frosting is too thick, add a splash of milk to thin it out.
- To make the cake even more moist, try substituting the water for milk.
This recipe makes one 10-inch bundt cake.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes this cake so moist?
The addition of pudding mix helps to keep the cake moist and fluffy.
What kind of cake mix should I use?
You can use any flavor of cake mix that you like, but we recommend using vanilla or chocolate for a classic taste.
Can I freeze this cake?
Yes, you can freeze this cake for up to 3 months. Just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and aluminum foil before placing it in the freezer.
As someone who has tried this cake multiple times, I can attest to how delicious it is! The cream cheese frosting perfectly complements the moist cake, making for a flavor explosion in every bite. Plus, it’s so easy to make that even beginners can whip it up in no time. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try and indulge in a slice of heaven!
Nothing Bundt Cakes is a dessert that has taken the United States by storm. This recipe is easy to make and results in a moist and delicious cake that’s perfect for any occasion. The addition of pudding mix helps to keep the cake moist, while the cream cheese frosting adds a tangy sweetness to each bite. So why not try it out for yourself and see why it’s called Nothing Bundt Cakes?
Don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comments below!